Post-Game Talk: Devils 6, Penguins 3 - Penguins Hate On @ScandaleduJour on His Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
giphy.gif

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
I put this lose mostly on Murray.

Pens didn't play good in the first 2 periods, but they gave up very little, it should of been 1-1 or 2-1 at worst going into the 3rd.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
I think it’s time to stack Crosby’s line. Get Kessel up there with him and Guentzel.

Then Malkin/Hornqvist/Simon or Rust
Brassard/Pearson/Simon or Rust

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Predictable since last weekend.

I jus hope that the players, coaches, and JR and crew don’t buy into the “rusty, too much time off” excuses. This is the same shitty team that got blown out by the Knights last Saturday.

Something needs to happen. Either someone step up and be a leader or start blowing this roster up because this is beyond bad right now.

Reactions: Angrrus

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
The cellar dwellers in the four divisions are Chicago, Los Angeles, New Jersey, and Ottawa.

The Penguins are now 1-6-1 against them, including 0-3 against NJ, and they have been outscored 15 to 6 by the Devils.
That's pathetic, it really is. This teams uneven efforts have been a constant this season. You never know what you'll get from this team. Well except the bottom feeders. In such games we get destroyed!

Reactions: Angrrus

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
You look at JR at the end there and who do you think he's not happy with after a game like that?

This goes further than Brassard not fitting in as a 3C atm.
The worst +/-'s on the night were his top and middle pair D.
G still looks like the G before the break.
PP1 with another shorty against.
His #1 G has come back down to earth.

Poor effort and execution is one thing but...

What do you do?

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Totally expected loss. We’ll beat Tampa 5-2 now.
...only to lose 4-1 to Ottawa the very next game.

1 point in 7 games played against the 27th, 30th and 31st place teams so far this season. Another game coming up soon against #31 (Ottawa).

Dat’s not it, mane.

Reactions: KIRK

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
+ JJ was injured...hopefully out awhile

+ The government reopened

- pretty much everything about the Pens players and their organization

- I’ll probably watch the tire fire against Tampa since I’m a fan and that’s what we do, but I won’t enjoy it

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Predictable since last weekend.

I jus hope that the players, coaches, and JR and crew don’t buy into the “rusty, too much time off” excuses. This is the same ****ty team that got blown out by the Knights last Saturday.

Something needs to happen. Either someone step up and be a leader or start blowing this roster up because this is beyond bad right now.

They had a stat today that the Pens were 9-0 after a long break. Sooooooo how was it predictable?

Pens have to get their shit together. We talk about it all the time. Stat folks saying we just need 1 shot blocking dman. Nope. Our transition defense has been a hot mess. It needs to be a lot better. We are not playing like a 5 man unit on the d-side and we sure as hell aren't playing on the o-side, either. Very disjointed.

Like @Pancakes said... there is no hero coming. This team is good enough to make it happen. It starts in the room and they all have to be better. Period.

Reactions: Pancakes

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Rutherford is gonna do some crazy shit. I just know it.

I expect Duchene here come Deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->