Cons: Everyone and everything else

apice3*

Untitled-1.jpg

I'll be here all night

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Larsson looked good today. Even his penalty against we can't blame him for, it was an acting job by Tavares.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
1-0 with Butler in the lineup. Obviously he's our saving grace this season :sarcasm:. But from what I've heard and saw, despite the outcome, today was still a sloppy game. The results are there but there is much a lot of room for improvement.

OpethNJD

loldevils
Jan 13, 2013
Vernon, Nj
Good win, but they can't get too high on it, we have a NASTY string of games this week ending with a b2b against the pens this weekend

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Larsson looked good today. Even his penalty against we can't blame him for, it was an acting job by Tavares.

He did, the play where he broke up Grabner cherry picking was big. He doesn't make that he would of been all alone. He is definitely looking good. Defense as a whole played better today I feel. Not amazing, but it was a bit cleaner.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
I'm feeling bi-polar. Worried that our big guns are not playing well. Excited that we are still getting points/wins despite this.

lboogie42*

Not gonna say good win cuz it wasn't, but I'll take the 2 points and leave them scrub islanders with nothing but a sour taste in their mouth. Thank you moose and bernier

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
He did, the play where he broke up Grabner cherry picking was big. He doesn't make that he would of been all alone. He is definitely looking good. Defense as a whole played better today I feel. Not amazing, but it was a bit cleaner.

He sealed off Grabner more than once too. Very impressive with his gap control, and better with his outlet passes too. He played the simple, clean game that DeBoer was asking for today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->