Devils 2021 offseason (news, notes and speculation) - part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
He even said he played around with his model to see if there was something he should update and couldn’t find anything reasonable.

For the Rangers, they got rid of some bad players, had some injuries, and will have young player growth.

For Flyers it thinks the goaltending likely can’t be as bad.

So he agrees those look wrong and everyone is on the same page that the model is probably overrating them. :lol:

I assume he expects Hart to regress to the mean but he is going to have to carry a TON of weight this year when his partner is Martin f***ing Jones lol

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
They have the Kraken at 99 points and Buffalo with more points then 5 other teams. But it is interesting.

Seattle's not really unreasonable. The Pacific is dog shit, they have a good goaltending, good defense, offense isn't good but not completely terrible. Buffalo's a weird one. I wonder if he's still including Eichel for now. If he's not then yeah he needs to do some more tweaking

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Agree he would be good replacement for Nate...When he is active he's good

I"m sure this isn't popular opinion, but I wouldn't be completely surprised if Tyce Thompson ends up slotting into the 4RW spot.

I think he has the ability to play up and down the lineup, and has at least a tiny bit of scoring punch.

Reactions: NjdevilfanJim

NjdevilfanJim

Jan 26, 2020
Maybe so, but that’s a price I’d pay to have a big, fast very underrated winger alongside Jack Hughes for the next 5 years plus.

But that's a strength in our system....Zacha just started to click and Holtz could be the sniper we have been looking for they match the timeline of the Devils much better than Tuch and with team control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad