Devils 2019 offseason team discussion (news and notes) VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Arguing which is better between Santini and Carrick is like arguing which is better between puking and diarrhea.

Diarrhea works better when u call in sick. So one point for that. And....carrick? Yes

If I feel like I have a boss who doesn’t tend to believe you or give you a hard time... I just go with.... “it’s coming out of both ends”.

I’ve never had someone fight with me over calling off after that.

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
Steven Santini isn’t better than ugatz on the current NJD squad. Santini is the absolute bottom of the trash shit heap. I could take my shot to attempt to argue that dope Pete Harold was better than Santini but I got things to do, bro.

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
When you see OTT at the bottom in shots and chances against then you look to their leaders in TOI and understand why they get creamed night in and night out all over the ice. And it isn’t Thomas Chabot, either. The NJD need not inquire on Ceci. We need good defensemen. Not more albatrosses.

Nico the Draft Riser

Devils, Rams, Hawks, Twins fan
Nov 18, 2017
Would Trouba cost much more than Severson in a deal?

I think with an extension in place of about 7-8mil, itd be 1-for-1. We shouldnt be adding much more than a middling pick or prospect since were already replacing Trouba for them and saving them cap for the next four years.

Buddy of mine thinks Trouba would be the third best dman in the division behind Jones and Slavin

Setec Astronomy

Jun 15, 2012
Would Trouba cost much more than Severson in a deal?

I think with an extension in place of about 7-8mil, itd be 1-for-1. We shouldnt be adding much more than a middling pick or prospect since were already replacing Trouba for them and saving them cap for the next four years.

Buddy of mine thinks Trouba would be the third best dman in the division behind Jones and Slavin

It’s a good bet Severson would be one for one for Trouba, or very close to that. It’s almost a lateral move for us too which is why it doesn’t make all that much sense.

Missionhockey

Jul 6, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
Unless Winnipeg wants just picks I can’t see us landing him. If they want Smith it’s an easy no, if we give up Severson it’s not really going to make the team better, and a winger like Bratt probably isn’t going to entice them when they have Laine, Wheeler, Connor and Ehlers.

Reactions: Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->