Devils 2018-19 team discussion (news and notes) - part XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Agostino Rooney Noesen 4th line would be solid. Rounds out the forward group very well. Thats also a very big line. This bottom six would be a pain in the ass to play against.

Hall Hischier Bratt
??? Zacha(?) Palmieri
Coleman Zajac Wood
Agostino Rooney Noesen

Depth:
Seney Anderson Bastian McLeod

Potential:
Boqvist Zetterlund Studenic Gignac

Ray has done a great job of building our forward group for the forseeable future. Now fix that D.

I'd feel very comfortable locking in those 11 forwards for next year with a quality top six forward addition.

Still leaves some room for any of those young guys to push anyone off that fourth line for a spot. If someone like Boqvist or Studenic can Bratt their way into a top six spot, our forward group would be very strong

Reactions: NjDevsRR

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
Rays interview with Deb today was awesome. The more in depth story with the meeting in Hoboken with Hallsy, wow.

Can Ray talk or what?

Listened to this on the ride home, and I can't agree more.

Well-worth the listen if you're reading this and haven't yet.

I'd follow Ray through the gates of hell after hearing it.

Reactions: Scooooooooooooot

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What about Ryan Murphy, the guy they p/u from minny?
I don't think he's an NHL player, but I was annoyed when they sent him back and kept Gryba up (who they eventually sent back also) instead.

He got called up for one game, then got returned. Not sure why he got sent back so soon.

Glad Gryba is gone. Hynes seemed to personally call him out after leaving the back door open (I think he might have even done it TWICE that game!) in that Rangers game at MSG last month. He was sent back after that game and hasn't been heard from since.

If Ty Smith's team is out by the last week of the season, I think we'll see him make his debut.

Reactions: Smitty426

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Rays interview with Deb today was awesome. The more in depth story with the meeting in Hoboken with Hallsy, wow.
Can Ray talk or what?

Listened to this on the ride home, and I can't agree more.

Well-worth the listen if you're reading this and haven't yet.

I'd follow Ray through the gates of hell after hearing it.
Links PLZ?

I have some time to kill and would love to give it a listen!

Reactions: trufleshufle13

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I like Butcher, so this is absolutely not a knock on Smith. Those who don't like Butcher, are going to see it as a knock or think I'm underselling Ty, but I think Ty can come in next year and be no worse than Butcher in his rookie year, maybe even better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->