Devils 2018-19 team discussion (news and notes) - part Xl

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Dano is great except the highly annoying oh boys or OHHH

He talks over Cangy when he does it and ruins the moment

he didn’t use to do that either...it’s relatively new. which makes me think the network suggested or condoned it in some way. it’s amateur hour stuff and it needs to stop. cangy, on the other hand, has been the same awkward elf on the shelf self since day one

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
I like Salvador however, they always want someone with a little personality between the benches. Arizona has one of the best in the business with Tyson Nash, he calls it like it is, very little biases and he is very knowledgable with a sharp eye.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I like Salvador however, they always want someone with a little personality between the benches. Arizona has one of the best in the business with Tyson Nash, he calls it like it is, very little biases and he is very knowledgable with a sharp eye.

Not many would call out that dirty SOB Travis Zajac for trying to murder poor Clayton Keller.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
from what I heard, the Arizona broadcast didn't even realize Kinkaid was in the game until like halfway through the game...

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
who cares if he played in the NHL?

just because you played in the NHL doesnt mean you know more than someone who didnt. I hate that mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->