Devils 2018-19 Team Discussion (news and notes) Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilswede

Dec 10, 2006
My patience with Zacha is running thin now...

The season is young,, but he's not showing any signs of breaking out whatsoever. He's such a disappointment.....

Reactions: HockeysFinest

Devilswede

Dec 10, 2006
Rantanen is a star in this league and a dominant player out there. Zacha does not deserve to even be mentioned in the same sentence...

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012

The season is young,, but he's not showing any signs of breaking out whatsoever. He's such a disappointment.....

The way he has played is drastically different from last year in my opinion. He has his Zacha of last year moments, but he is mostly playing with what looks like a lot more confidence and seems to be making an impact with out getting the results. It's been 5 games, Hall just got his first goal last night. I'd give it more time before thinking he is the new Yayo.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
Cory named the starter in Bingo tomorrow night.

Who's making the trip up to watch him?
I get over the fact that they left Albany, and then stuff like this happens. Brings all those emotions right back up again.... I could walk outside right now and look at the building they used to play in.

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011

People shit on m for saying it but his lack of improvement since being drafted is rather noticeable imo

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
"hope" being the keyword.

"Reality" may end up being different but I'm just as hopeful as they are.

Well I would think if it was as catostrophic as an ACL tear they wouldn't mess around on waiting for a second opinion. Probably strained something and they want to see how severe it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad