Devils, Rams, Hawks, Twins fan
Nov 18, 2017
Monday, if healthy

Hall-Hischier-Palmieri
Johansson-Zajac-Bratt
Wood-Boyle-Zacha
Gibbons-Coleman-Noesen
Lappin

Run 7D sitting Moore. I have not liked his play. Otherwise I feel bad for sitting Lappin but Noesen could maybe come out.

Sit Hayes and Stafford

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
i don't think they're moving Zacha out of center when 3 wingers come back. also don't see the need to break up Zajac's line. it's the best he's looked all year.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
If so, Stafford and Hayes sit... no idea who the 3rd would be.

Edit: Forgot Lappin...

lol well nice note to send him down on, scoring a goal in his only game and getting the third star. At least it shut people up for the moment about how he should never even be a callup again after one stay that lasted too long in his rookie season.

Reactions: glenwo2

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
lol well nice note to send him down on, scoring a goal in his only game and getting the third star. At least it shut people up for the moment about how he should never even be a callup again after one stay that lasted too long in his rookie season.

Lol thanks kid... go back to your bus rides. But seriously, is there someone else you would take out instead? Wood and Nosen are the next 2 considerations and anyone else would be completely ridiculous besides a 1 game rest

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
Hall-Nico-Bratt
Mojo-Zacha-Palmieri
Coleman-Zajac-Gibbons
Wood-Boyle-Noesen

I feel confident that the 1st line needs to stay together and the Zajac line as well. Zacha and Wood have chemistry but I think this is likely what we see and best case going forward.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Monday, if healthy

Hall-Hischier-Palmieri
Johansson-Zajac-Bratt
Wood-Boyle-Zacha
Gibbons-Coleman-Noesen
Lappin

Run 7D sitting Moore. I have not liked his play. Otherwise I feel bad for sitting Lappin but Noesen could maybe come out.

Sit Hayes and Stafford

God please don’t put Zacha Below Zajac and move him to RW

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Lol thanks kid... go back to your bus rides. But seriously, is there someone else you would take out instead? Wood and Nosen are the next 2 considerations and anyone else would be completely ridiculous besides a 1 game rest

Well they have to send him down to make the roster space for all the injured guys coming back, never mind taking out or not taking out.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Put Palms with Nico and Hall.

Bratt had good chemistry with Mojo earlier in the season.

The kids and Hall is too light of a line night in and night out.

They were starting to get pushed around a little too much.

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
Put Palms with Nico and Hall.

Bratt had good chemistry with Mojo earlier in the season.

The kids and Hall is too light of a line night in and night out.

They were starting to get pushed around a little too much.

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. The line performs exceptionally well every night. I don’t want to add them broken up because they still generate chances whenever on the ice, maybe they’re smaller than a traditional first line but they’re all skill players, none of them really leverage size anyway.

Reactions: glenwo2

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I don't see how Stafford sits over Zacha. They are actually kinda similar players ATM, and Hynes will always go with the vet in that situation. I'd be willing to bet that a healthy lineup does not include Zacha. I still don't think he has shown Hynes enough Miles Wood style play to stay. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I don't see how Stafford sits over Zacha. They are actually kinda similar players ATM, and Hynes will always go with the vet in that situation. I'd be willing to bet that a healthy lineup does not include Zacha. I still don't think he has shown Hynes enough Miles Wood style play to stay. Hopefully I'm wrong.

PZ is not a reckless style player.
He doesn't have to play like Wood.

I'd take PZ everytime over Staff

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
PZ is not a reckless style player.
He doesn't have to play like Wood.

I'd take PZ everytime over Staff

Personally, I agree 100%. He is much more cerebral, and he shouldn't have to play a wild, north south, braindead style to stick. But that seems to be what Hynes wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad