Detroit v Chico

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
Or win win

It's not often that I can honestly root for RW, but in losing they get that much closer to NOT making the playoffs. I know I'm a cup is half full, or positive person. But really red wings would have won, awesome as they help us again Hawks post season home ice race.
What a joy!
And look they lost! Must be a sad day to see caps and wings behind blue jackets, I'm not gloating. That's reserved for thinking about Vancover and there goalies.

Last edited:

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
I missed any news of ROR, did he leave hurt? Am i allowed to ask that if I am hijacking my own thread.. oh no...
A funny thing happened on the way home from the game... I caught a cop lying after pulling me over... Anyway... no tix just a "warning" I guess he thought I was drunk! Drunk on Avs victory.. lol FYI I was slightly out of bounds with my right on red... no alcohol so I was allowed to resume my journey home...

I find rude arrogant police a lot like rude arrogant hockey people... they are right and God forbid we question them,..... ok.. so for every time I have been " right" but totally wrong much apologies.. now

Any news on ROR?

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
I cannot imagine what will happen in Caps Detroit Vancover- lands when and if they don't get in playoffs. I think the Chico fans just expect that no matter how they play, they are going to be fine in the playoffs...

Anyway.. glad for the win today and looking forward to more days where I can look at other teams' games and say; "win win"

thanks for the props..

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
great.. sounds like you had a great time at the game the other night,
I actually could not make it ,, thanks for the news on ror...
Blues seem to keep winning, so Ive set my sights on getting the second playoff spot and being healthy....
Losing Tangs, maybe Pap and not getting any help a the deadline makes me sober at our post prospects, but also this team sill be ready to play tough hockey....
Its nice to be winning and seeing the future as bright again as an Avs fan... which I define as playoffs ...
for now...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad