GDT: Detroit Red Wings vs. Montreal Canadiens 10/15/18 7:30pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Yeah I was pretty conflicted over the font choice. On one hand its ugly in large doses but on the other it also suited the vintage style I was looking for.

Let's just say I'm happy newspapers don't use that style font :laugh:

Man, you've been taking a lot of shots from snipers in this thread.

They don't like the font. Then Reilly was misspelled. And where did you get your lineups? What -- what do you mean they're not the real ones, don't you have a pipeline to the NHL???

They don't pay you enough. :laugh:

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Scherbak sitting is a good sign as he shouldn't be playing on any NHL roster. Aside of him being a late 1st round pick coupled with the irrational love some posters have for prospects, he hasn't shown he could skate with men and he isn't skilled enough to be consistent in the big league. Peca is by far a superior player for a 3rd or 4th line role.

Peca is a C though, Sherbak is a winger..... and Peca hasn't done jack shit to be honest. At least Sherbak has shown he can score in the NHL, with his limited audition. Peca hasn't show me a single thing yet. If Peca was a winger he would be a fringe player as well.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
I'm predicting a Plekanec hat-trick tonight. Anyone willing to bet $2? Friendly wager.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Peca is a C though, Sherbak is a winger..... and Peca hasn't done jack **** to be honest. At least Sherbak has shown he can score in the NHL, with his limited audition. Peca hasn't show me a single thing yet. If Peca was a winger he would be a fringe player as well.
Peca was an overpayment for a player who has proven nothing

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Am glad Lehkonen is the Eagles Finnish wingman tonight.

As said, Scherbak should be in the line up.

Hope Drouin moves his legs all night and keeps building off Saturday night. A goal would do wonders for him.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Kinda impossible tonight for habs to lose

Let's all remember last season when we were tanking and they did put Jared Coreau. Never forget.

Of course it's possible to lose. If the Habs can beat the pens twice in a row, while missing weber for both, and price for one, how on Earth is not possible for the habs to lose to the wings?

The quality gap between the wings and Habs should be alot tighter than habs/pens too.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
F3XajsI.jpg

cC9GZyR.jpg

2k6g8d.jpg

Last edited:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Just thought I'd check in on the off chance there is a game tonight. :laugh:

The Wings OHHHHHHH NOOOOO. I bailed on this game last year and we potted nine I think.
We should ask Tatar if he thinks they are still pissed.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Man, you've been taking a lot of shots from snipers in this thread.

They don't like the font. Then Reilly was misspelled. And where did you get your lineups? What -- what do you mean they're not the real ones, don't you have a pipeline to the NHL???

They don't pay you enough. :laugh:

I guess this is what I get for only spending 20 minutes. I'll promise to spend more time on it though if $$ heads my way. *Looks at Molson*. ;)

On another note though if anyone knows an nhl insider with lineup info I would love to meet them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad