GDT: Detroit Red Wings vs. Montreal Canadiens 10/15/18 7:30pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
1KOXvfw.jpg
F3XajsI.jpg

cC9GZyR.jpg

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
My goodness what happened to the Red Wings?

Just don't underestimate them and stay out of the penalty box, and this should be a win.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Still early for question, but does Kotkaniemi stay up past his 9 games?

Should he? After barely playing in the third period against the pens at what point is it “current game win” trumping future or vise versa

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
Everyone has his own opinion but the most important thing is how Kotkaniemi feels like, if he want to stay and he doesn't look out of place after nine games keep him.

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Still early for question, but does Kotkaniemi stay up past his 9 games?

Should he? After barely playing in the third period against the pens at what point is it “current game win” trumping future or vise versa
I say he should stay. Bergevin said the youth is how they wanted the team moving forward.

He can stay and move up and down when need be. The team is 2-1-1. Everyone has done a little bit to help where they are now. Just keep rolling with what we currently have. Plekanec / De La Rose / Deslauriers are not going to have a bigger impact than Kotkaniemi at forward.

Let the boy stay!

Reactions: blarneylad

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
I wish they could put Kotka on the first PP line atleast, give him a few games of first line PP and see how he does, can't possibly let him sit with that vision and IQ he has!

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Tatar should enjoy this one.

Hopefully we see Drouin build off Saturday. I like him with Domi.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
One thing for sure, Armia has no business on the 2nd line.
Guy has no offensive abilities whatsoever.

I think you are overlooking line chemistry and complementary pieces that makes up a good line. Why are you not attacking Danault as our #1C? I don't support lining up all the skilled smurfs at the top of our line-up and the bigger guys at the bottom. Having a mix on every line is smart and how coaches build lines and watch chemistry.

Why do the Leafs have Hyman playing 2nd line? Think about it

Reactions: Deebs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad