Jun 30, 2009
Setkov playing right now also, #3 for red:

Video no longer available.

Last edited:

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Setkov playing right now also, #3 for red:

Wached the game. Not much to say, Setkov didn't play PP and seemed to be mainly in a 3rd pairing type of role. Quiet game which Malmö dominated.

Still the tools Malte has are undeniable. It's looks like he just needs to understand how good he can be.

Reactions: ChadS

SaginawFan

Apr 29, 2017
OHL Showcase in Kitchener Ontario featured Saginaw winning all three games with two Detroit prospects Webb and Gilmour.

Webb looked steady all weekend and provided reliable defence very shift. Played with an edge and used his size against opponents.

Gilmour had three points (2 goals, 1 assist) in two games that he played. He was third star of first game and the games first star in his second game. Very promising after a disappointing end with injury last year.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
f***in beauty

Haha I texted that tweet to a buddy and he said "Jesus Christ, you gotta let me know when you send something that's nsfw"

Reactions: Fire Ken Holland

FireBird71

Aug 6, 2015
NHL Network released their Top 10 team prospect list tonight and the Wings come in at 6....even talked to Kenny on the phone

Christien

May 1, 2010
Here’s Kivenmäki’s assist from his game the other night. Nothing to special just thought I’d share
Starts at 1:19

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
What a different times we currently have. It's interesting to notice, that our highest drafted guys are the best players. this a statement from Tyler Wright, finally we have some long-term results of his work.

It has been a while when things were like this. Somehow it's very deep on my DNA that these 1st round Smiths and Kindls will bust, and then some Datsyuk/Franzen/Zetterberg/Nyquist/Tatar pans out from the lower rounds.

But not anymore.

#6 Zadina
#9 Rasmussen
#14 Larkin
#19 Svechnikov
#20 Mantha
#20 Cholowski
#30 Veleno
#33 Berggren
#36 McIsaac
#46 Smith
#53 Hronek
#58 Bertuzzi

Only Svechnikov has been a disappointment, but there was also a serious neck injury hindering him.

Ps. Hoard more high 2nd rounders. Those #30-#40 range picks are value of gold in future drafts.

A Few Good Males

Apr 15, 2018
Detroit, MI
What a different times we currently have. It's interesting to notice, that our highest drafted guys are the best players. this a statement from Tyler Wright, finally we have some long-term results of his work.

It has been a while when things were like this. Somehow it's very deep on my DNA that these 1st round Smiths and Kindls will bust, and then some Datsyuk/Franzen/Zetterberg/Nyquist/Tatar pans out from the lower rounds.

But not anymore.

#6 Zadina
#9 Rasmussen
#14 Larkin
#19 Svechnikov
#20 Mantha
#20 Cholowski
#30 Veleno
#33 Berggren
#36 McIsaac
#46 Smith
#53 Hronek
#58 Bertuzzi

Only Svechnikov has been a disappointment, but there was also a serious neck injury hindering him.

Ps. Hoard more high 2nd rounders. Those #30-#40 range picks are value of gold in future drafts.
I'm still hopeful Geno Svechnikov can be a solid top-9 forward. Totally agree with 30-40 range picks. Steel, Asplund, Kyrou, Hajek, DeBrincat, Jokiharju, Tolvanen, Kostin, Timmins, Lind, Hague, J. Boqvist, Lindstom & Heponiemi drafted within that range in the two drafts prior to this past one. Some intriguing prospects there to say the least.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
I'm still hopeful Geno Svechnikov can be a solid top-9 forward. Totally agree with 30-40 range picks. Steel, Asplund, Kyrou, Hajek, DeBrincat, Jokiharju, Tolvanen, Kostin, Timmins, Lind, Hague, J. Boqvist, Lindstom & Heponiemi drafted within that range in the two drafts prior to this past one. Some intriguing prospects there to say the least.

I was talking about this today. Those high second rounders are good ways to build depth in the organization. Hit on a few of those and then missing on a first doesnt hurt as bad. The red wings second rounder should be top 5, same with the isles. It would be nice if Vegas missed playoffs (wouldnt surprise me really) and that pick ends up top 10 in the second as well.

A deadline deal for a first could lead to 5 top 45 picks

Jon Cusack

Oct 28, 2011
I was talking about this today. Those high second rounders are good ways to build depth in the organization. Hit on a few of those and then missing on a first doesnt hurt as bad. The red wings second rounder should be top 5, same with the isles. It would be nice if Vegas missed playoffs (wouldnt surprise me really) and that pick ends up top 10 in the second as well.

A deadline deal for a first could lead to 5 top 45 picks

We don’t own Vegas 2nd round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad