Prospect Info: Detroit Red Wings Prospects Thread 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
It seems like a lot of people are sleeping on a Chase Pearson.

While he’s not tearing up the NCAA, he still has had a great season. I’m wondering if the wings sign him or he goes back to Maine for his senior season.

Great guy to have in Grand Rapids IMO. We are currently lacking centers there as far as our own prospects. Would be nice additions to bring in Veleno and Pearson next year.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
velenos offense has really fallen off a cliff recently, hes like 8 points back of the leading scorer in the Q after being tied for first place not too long ago

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
end of regular seasons for
NHL April 6
AHL April 15
QMJHL March 16
Could Veleno be available for AHL playoff?

Reactions: hkydave04

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
end of regular seasons for
NHL April 6
AHL April 15
QMJHL March 16
Could Veleno be available for AHL playoff?
That depends on how far Drummondville goes in their playoffs. They're the second best team in the league so probably far.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
velenos offense has really fallen off a cliff recently, hes like 8 points back of the leading scorer in the Q after being tied for first place not too long ago
I wouldn't say fallen off a cliff. In the past 3 games he has one point. Before these three games he was still getting 2-3 points a game. It's a short slump.

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
Drummondville is in a stretch where they are playing the top teams in both divisions. Their overall team scoring is way down.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Next season would be interesting if both Bouchard and Boqvist leave the team for NHL. He could get the 1st PP spot.

He currently plays on the PP1, just in the net front role. Worth noting though for those surprised by his scoring though that he does some of his damage in front of the offensive net. Now that really probably doesn't translate though I think he can learn what other guys are doing to him. I really like the Regula pick, he is a good project player with lots of tools to work with.

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Victor Brattström has been getting more starts recently as Timrå prepares for the relegation round. 30 saves in a 2-1 win today despite being outshot 31-18. Let's hope he can get some momentum from what's left of the season and go into 19-20 as a starter.

Lindström is back from his injury, 15:01 TOI in his first game back today.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
He currently plays on the PP1, just in the net front role. Worth noting though for those surprised by his scoring though that he does some of his damage in front of the offensive net. Now that really probably doesn't translate though I think he can learn what other guys are doing to him. I really like the Regula pick, he is a good project player with lots of tools to work with.

Net-front... that's interesting. Only defencemen I remember playing net-front have been Chara and Byfuglien..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad