Prospect Info: Detroit Red Wings Prospect Thread 2017-18 I

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Fulcher 26/28 saves in game 1, 6-2 win.

He's a late 1998 so I wonder if he'll move up to GR/Toledo next year or stay in Hamilton as an overager?

FireBird71

Aug 6, 2015
Fulcher 26/28 saves in game 1, 6-2 win.

He's a late 1998 so I wonder if he'll move up to GR/Toledo next year or stay in Hamilton as an overager?
Hopefully he'll get a shot in GR...the Griffins signed Fazio from Sarnia to a ATO... hope the Wings sign him..got to see both and like them a lot

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Smith scored once but Sambrook's SSM took a 3-2 win in game 1.

Fulcher 19/20 saves in a 7-1 win. Lead the series 2-0.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Rasmussen not having same scoring success this series. Hope he can dig deep and get his team to the finals
I think he and Valimaki are tied for team lead in points this series with 5 each.

I haven't watched at all, but Carter Hart is a good player.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Rasmussen not having same scoring success this series. Hope he can dig deep and get his team to the finals
5 points in 4 games and last night was his first game without a point these playoffs. So not 3PPG, but compare to for example Vilardi whose team was just eliminated after he had 2 points in 5 games, a -6 rating and 35/98 on faceoffs.

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
5 points in 4 games and last night was his first game without a point these playoffs. So not 3PPG, but compare to for example Vilardi whose team was just eliminated after he had 2 points in 5 games, a -6 rating and 35/98 on faceoffs.

Vilardi, according to nearly every expert, is the better prospect.
One playoff series won't change that.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL

He is also realistically almost in pen in terms of being a winger at this point. I know we think Rasmussen might wind up out on the wing, it is hard to see anything but that for Vilardi. Dude is a below average skater.

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
He is also realistically almost in pen in terms of being a winger at this point. I know we think Rasmussen might wind up out on the wing, it is hard to see anything but that for Vilardi. Dude is a below average skater.

Disagree.
I can easily see Vilardi at center.
He's no worse on his skates that John Tavares or Joe Thornton at the same age.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
He may be, the comment was just highlighting that Ras is doing really well even in a ”slower” series for him. And I’m pretty sure scouts/experts can change opinions very quickly. One WJC, one playoff run, that’s the stuff that catapults prospects up or down many rankings.

Reactions: Ulysses31

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
Ras back with another EN goal.

I swear this guy is padding his stats with these empty nets goals. also is very selfish.:sarcasm:

Very Michael Grabner-like :sarcasm:

30 points in 14 games, 3 GWG and just 2 PIM? That's a great stats line.
Any chance Carolina could be convinced to trade Geekie to Detroit?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad