Prospect Info: Detroit Red Wings Prospect Thread 2017-18 I

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
bad game from Rasmussen today, "only" one point

his team is 8-0 in the playoffs now... sweeping their first two opponents. And they're a wildcard team.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
bad game from Rasmussen today, "only" one point

his team is 8-0 in the playoffs now... sweeping their first two opponents. And they're a wildcard team.
Maintains 3PPG through two rounds. From the sounds of it they have much tougher opponents coming up so likely we’ll see the scoring pace start to normalize.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Maintains 3PPG through two rounds. From the sounds of it they have much tougher opponents coming up so likely we’ll see the scoring pace start to normalize.

They had the fifth best record in the conference. Traded for Bean and where without Rasmussen for a while. They are a plenty dangerous team in their own right.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Givani Smith and Kitchener are through to the conference finals. He has scored twelve points in twelve games.

Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
Smith wasn't a top 10 pick. What's your point?
Yeah, but as a 20 year-old 2nd round pick you expect more offense than that. This is his 4th season in that league. Usually guys find a way to score by then. The fact that he hasn't ever hit 1 PPG is not encouraging.

Surely you'll agree that you don't have to be a top 10 pick to score a point per game in the OHL?

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
Yeah, but as a 20 year-old 2nd round pick you expect more offense than that. This is his 4th season in that league. Usually guys find a way to score by then. The fact that he hasn't ever hit 1 PPG is not encouraging.

Surely you'll agree that you don't have to be a top 10 pick to score a point per game in the OHL?
It’s positive news about a guy that hasn’t given us anything to be positive about, just take it. I have him written off but good news about our prospects is good news

Reactions: Winger98

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
He's been on bad teams for his whole career up until now, it's encouraging that he has joined a good team and found a role there.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
It’s positive news about a guy that hasn’t given us anything to be positive about, just take it. I have him written off but good news about our prospects is good news

When his future potential is low-IQ 4th line pest/wrecking ball at maximun, I'm not worried about his current production.

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Sambrook's SSM with a crazy 9-7 win in game 7.

4 teams left in the OHL, we've got a prospect in 3 of them: Sambrook (SSM) vs Smith (KIT) and Fulcher (HAM) vs Kingston.

Tri-City (USHL) lost their first playoff game, Larsson is still out.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
How good is Kaden Fulcher? Could he be our most promising goaltender?

I don't know anything about his team, good or bad defence, strong/weak overall.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
How good is Kaden Fulcher? Could he be our most promising goaltender?

I think that's Filip Larsson. Unless Petruzzelli bounces back next year.

I don't know if there are a lot of good goalies that have come out of the USHL, but I believe Filip Larsson posted the 2nd best SV% ever in the USHL this year.

waltdetroit

Jul 20, 2010
At the Hamilton Bulldog site, "Kaden Fulcher played his best hockey so far in the playoffs against the IceDogs going 4-1 with a 2.60 GAA and a .905 SV%." I read an article where his coach said he was making great improvements. The Bulldogs are in the OHL’s Eastern Conference Championship Series playing the Kingston Frontenacs.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I didn't realize Larsson got hurt in February, but apparently his team has gone winless since 3/23 without him. The backup goalie playing in front of the same team has a .904 SV% compared to Larsson's .941 SV%.

Reactions: Fire Ken Holland

WesNichols14

Nov 22, 2011
Port Huron Michigan
There was an article on the Athletic a few weeks back talking about how petrozulli has really grown and improved as the year went on. They went pretty in depth with it all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad