Prospect Info: Detroit Red Wings #6 Overall Pick - Part Deux

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Same two players for me. I am trusting my initial feelings on Broberg now. I might be dead wrong, but I am going to have him high on my final list.

I look forward to seeing it. We can make a thread where we post our draft boards soon like we did last year.

The Zermanator

In Yzerman We Trust
Jan 21, 2013
Cozens is actually the guy down my board in terms of the big names. Though his fit within our group is so good in my opinion that I wouldn't care.

Cozens and Zadina on opposite half walls with Cholo or Hronek feeding the umbrella from out high in the PP would be a real good luck Taken style to the other team.
With Rasmussen netfront. Though hopefully we get ourselves a better option for the dman QB than either of those, nothing against them but a Trouba or Karlsson in that spot is deadly.

But as far as our pick, I hope it's not Cozens. I'm hoping Byram will fall to #6 but short of that there should be centres there that are at least on par with Cozens, so in terms of organizational needs, the C usurps the W.

Athana see you later

Feb 9, 2019
I simply like the attributes Dach brings more and personally think he has the better or maybe more accurate word, dominate, upside.

But we couldnt go wrong either way
I agree. When Dach was drafted out of bantams he was smaller then Krebs. His skating and physicality haven’t caught up to his size yet I think. Once he grows into himself and figures out how to use his size he’s going to be dangerous

The Zermanator

In Yzerman We Trust
Jan 21, 2013
Byram falling is my hope, but out of our more realistic choices Dach is overtaking Zegras for me. I think Zegras is the better pure playmaker but overall they're both so close that Dach's other attributes (RH, size) are winning me over.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Because Byram is the top defender, I don't think the 3 teams above us all pass on him. Maybe 1 or 2, can't see all 3, as defenders that have a chance to be great or really good are so hard to come by.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->