Detroit Red Wings #14 Prospect 14-15

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Funny how many complained about drafting little bert and here he is 2 yrs later talked about as a top 15 prospect in a fairly deep system.

43 GP - 13 G - 9 A - 22 P in his draft year. Not even top 10 on the team, and he gets picked in the 2nd round. Points aren't everything, but it was tough to argue why he got picked so early.

I don't think many expected him to be above point per game and lighting up the postseason just one year later. Especially on a stacked team like the Storm.

ComradeChris

May 15, 2010
I usually have to look them up. In this case of these I just copy the correct version and paste.

But it is extremely annoying that they change depending on if you're on a pc or mac and what office system or program, have to use them occasionally at work and it is annoying to figure them out.:laugh:

ctrl++ oh wait not that one.....

Start --> Programs --> Accessories --> System Tools --> Character Map

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
43 GP - 13 G - 9 A - 22 P in his draft year. Not even top 10 on the team, and he gets picked in the 2nd round. Points aren't everything, but it was tough to argue why he got picked so early.

I don't think many expected him to be above point per game and lighting up the postseason just one year later. Especially on a stacked team like the Storm.

Its a very similar situation to the Dominic Turgeon pick. hopefully he can develop as well as little bert has

drw02

Aug 10, 2013
Toss up between Bert and Nasty for me. Think Bert has more offensive upside so went with him.

Add McKee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad