Post-Game Talk: Detroit Ratelle Wings @ New York Ratelles - February 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Wow dude, a little harsh? Although he may not be a superstar, or a one man band......but you do need linemates that can hold their own.

Gonna have to agree. Someday he might be an NHL player, but now at this moment. Has not done much of note in his multiple stints up here.

Reactions: Larrybiv

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
The Ratelle retirement thing was really well done. Not really a fan of billionaires but James Dolan does well by his team and his former players and he should be commended for this ceremony. A+ all the way. The Rangers also do a lot of great things for their fans. Elmira NY is about 5 hours away from NYC but there are lots of Rangers fans here. A couple of years ago a Elmira city firefighter who had cancer was fighting for his life here and they were shuttling his family back and forth to Rangers game along with other members of the fire department--putting them all up in the hotel across the street from MSG--giving them their own box--meet ups with players and former players etc.--contributing benefits back home for him. Just saying the Rangers network reaches out a long way.

So on to the game. They actually played pretty well last night. I was at the point really of let's win this but in a generous mood also let's go to OT so the Red Wings can get a point too. Well the Red Wings got the two points but it was a good effort. Spooner looked good.

Reactions: belford222

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
It`s not easy to play near the deadline especially this year, but we will see how we perform end of this season when we have healthy players back in Ryan Mc. & Kevin S, and for most professional players it`s always frustrating losing games so it has been a difficult time for Henrik, Zucc, and other players who has been gone for months due to injury like Kreider.

Off Sides

Sep 8, 2008
I missed this one, may catch it later today. How were the young defensemen?

I think the team as a whole looked better, again it was against Detroit, but they had more jump to their game and were making some plays.

The young D all had both good and bad moments, the bad ones stood out because they led to goals and near goals against, the good plays, I was a bit enthused overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad