Post-Game Talk: Detroit Ratelle Wings @ New York Ratelles - February 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
My big worry with him is that he wants to get out but he doesn't feel like he can say anything. If he has a bad stretch next year he'll want to get out but he won't be able to get out.

He spent the entire morning saying the opposite in an interview so I wonder when people here will stop talking about something that is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Haha what? His second assist was all him. He made about 4 dangles between a few different players. Very great poise with the puck.

Completely made the play happen in getting the puck to Hayes before it got to Fast.
I meant the pass itself but yea he had some nices moves on the second assist

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
Guys, before we psycho-analyze Spooner's facial expressions, might it be worth considering that he was also nervous and in shock about being traded?
no he has to be happy and smiling since he was traded from really the only organization he has ever known

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
He spent the entire morning saying the opposite in an interview so I wonder when people here will stop talking about something that is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.
Jeff Gorton is like the honey badger of GMs. Jeff Gorton don't care.

GlasgowNewYorkRanger

Dec 7, 2017
If I had known it was this much fun to have a player called Spooner, I'd have hoped for a trade years ago! Well played that man.

What a night for Jean, and for our 'other' No.11 to be joining him and Rod, that was the icing on the cake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad