Detroit Pick François Senez

Killerjas

Mar 6, 2017
Netherlands
I was looking at the different drafts and in particular the players Detroit picked.

My eye fell on François Senez, a defender which was drafted in the 2001 NHL Entry Draft by Detroit in the 9th round (pick 288). Can someone tell me a little bit about this pick? Why was he drafted? What happened to him? Would love to hear an oldtime fan tell a little bit about this pick.

François Senez at eliteprospects.com

Hughes Hefner

May 12, 2018
I was looking at the different drafts and in particular the players Detroit picked.

My eye fell on François Senez, a defender which was drafted in the 2001 NHL Entry Draft by Detroit in the 9th round (pick 288). Can someone tell me a little bit about this pick? Why was he drafted? What happened to him? Would love to hear an oldtime fan tell a little bit about this pick.

François Senez at eliteprospects.com
He didn't make it

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014
Why are you wondering why he was drafted. Big Dman drafted in the 9th round. Doubt there is anything more to it than that

Hugh Mongusbig

Mar 7, 2012
Looks like he went to play in the Q after his draft and stunk up the show. Never made it out of the Q.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Good Freshman year in NCAA. Wings draft him and he fell off the face of the Earth. I heard it was after he got really into McRibs and it was also the first time he laid witness the first installment of the Harry Potter saga. He became such a fan boy he stopped practicing and decided to read all of the Harry Potter books that were available at that time. He got into many arguments with his college roommate about which series was going to be better, LOTR or Harry Potter.

The nail in the coffin of course was when he mistakenly said Shrek was a garbage movie and that he could not understand why anyone would like that movie and went on a tirade about boycotting a movie about a Scottish Ogre and an obnoxious Donkey.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Good Freshman year in NCAA. Wings draft him and he fell off the face of the Earth. I heard it was after he got really into McRibs and it was also the first time he laid witness the first installment of the Harry Potter saga. He became such a fan boy he stopped practicing and decided to read all of the Harry Potter books that were available at that time. He got into many arguments with his college roommate about which series was going to be better, LOTR or Harry Potter.

The nail in the coffin of course was when he mistakenly said Shrek was a garbage movie and that he could not understand why anyone would like that movie and went on a tirade about boycotting a movie about a Scottish Ogre and an obnoxious Donkey.
You are a trivia machine!

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
With all the fan fare 9th rounders get, I am literally shocked you don't have enough information to fill 9 books!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->