Proposal: Detroit | Nashville

thecloser

Jun 29, 2012
NASHVILLE, TN
I don't even want Saros.
Saros is a scrapheap goalie.
I want the second.
But Nashville has to dump a goalie if they bring in a goalie.

you're kidding right? you come here with a total crap proposal for the younger, over term better goaltender for a 31 year old journeyman who's 31 and who's numbers really aren't great. Good sure, but one bad stretch, which Detroit has a ton of, and his numbers will fall.

All I see is you getting butt hurt over everyone's reaction to a 3rd rate trash proposal. You're not going to get the 2nd round pick when we're giving you the better goaltender, also.

To touch on Rinne, if you were a Nashville fan then you'd understand the transition we've been trying to navigate between Rinne and Saros. Rinne will be the FIRST ever Predators to play his entire career with the Preds and hopefully retire a Pred. He'll also presumably be the first Predator to have his number retired. You'd have a different feeling if you've been riding with Rinne from the day he stepped in as Nashville's goalie.

Now if you want to talk scrapheaps, lets talk about your bottom dwelling Detroit Red Wings. Pretty funny to see a Red Wings fan trash talk the Predators goaltending situation while yours has been a steaming pile of dog s*** for the past how many years? Jimmy Howard? Garbage. Jonathan Bernier? Garbage. Petr Mrazek? Worked out pretty well for Carolina. Bad decision to let him go huh?

Quit getting upset that we didn't like your proposal. Rinne is being ushered into a back up role and Saros is trying to figure out playing a few nights in a row and then sitting for multiple nights. The kid can't get into a routine...

Also, you said yourself, the only Preds game you've watched was one where Saros played like crap against YOUR Red Wings. Our defense might have the names but they have been porous in front of Saros. Anything said after saying, "i don't watch a lot of hockey" or "i've only watched them once" never ends well.

Now, I'll gladly put together a package for Tyler Bertuzzi :laugh:
I'm a big fan.

Todd Parchment

Apr 5, 2018
I’m not sure this is good for Nashville at all. Even if Beneier ends up being a better goalie for this year and a couple more Sados and a 2nd has more value I would imagine...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad