Pre-Game Talk: Detroit is next

Status
Not open for further replies.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
I can barely wait for my 2nd Habs game this season Live after they dismantled Toronto at the Bell Centre 5-2 in Roctober!!!...:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy: December has started well, looking forward to seeing Poehling join the team for the year ending road trip. All the road games left in Dec. Van, Cgy, Edm, Wpg, Tampa & Florida on the 29th Dec. Go Habs Go!!!...:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:Habs are still playing their game despite all the injuries to key personnel. Drouin with two goals against Toronto the game I watched at the Bell, he was playing great hockey. The Habs are going to be very tough to beat when all bodies are healthy later this season.(Playoffs):wave::arr::arr::arr:

Last edited:

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Guaranteed loss and will be our worst game if the year. Not a reverse jinx. Just indicative of how we’ve played down to opponents all year long.

That or a 10-1 win. Either way should be extreme.

Yeah, outside of the home game against minnesota, the habs have had way too much trouble with bad teams. Its been a really weird season so far.

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
a294653ae03ce345d66f7e65c213588e.353x259x66.gif
sorry I don't mean to call anyone out in particular, just curious as to why there seems to be so many "pro" wrestling references in here all the time? Do people really watch that shit? Sorry don't get it.

Reactions: angusyoung

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
Detroit is the next victim.

Habs are flying high following that little bump in the road. Things are looking up again.
I am just amazed that they are able to compete at the level they are at the moment considering the injuries and basically a half an AHL roster. This is all coaching right now and the players following the game plan. Hope to see Domi have a good game, keep things simple.

Reactions: RandR

RandR

May 15, 2011
I am just amazed that they are able to compete at the level they are at the moment considering the injuries and basically a half an AHL roster. This is all coaching right now and the players following the game plan. Hope to see Domi have a good game, keep things simple.
For sure. During their losing streak, some fans (it didn't seem like a majority though) thought that Julien had lost the room and would have to be replaced, but the Habs situation wasn't at all like what was going on for the Leafs before they fired Babcock. The team was playing better hockey in those last couple of losses and Julien and probably the more senior players (like Weber and Thompson) were trying to keep the team positive. You could see when Julien and the players were interviewed on TV that although they were frustrated after each loss they weren't going to give up on, as you say, the game plan.

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
sorry I don't mean to call anyone out in particular, just curious as to why there seems to be so many "pro" wrestling references in here all the time? Do people really watch that ****? Sorry don't get it.

Have to guess that both teams are wrestling for 2 points.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
sorry I don't mean to call anyone out in particular, just curious as to why there seems to be so many "pro" wrestling references in here all the time? Do people really watch that ****? Sorry don't get it.

I can't speak for the other references but in this specific case, the "next" in the thread title happens to be part of Bill Goldberg's catch phrase, "Who's Next".

I haven't watched wrestling since the Attitude Era, but out of the, uh, "sport" of wrestling, there are a lot of funny burns, catch phrases and meme's.

And yes, I explained all this with a straight face.

Reactions: ArsHabs

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

No Paul Byron at the optional skate today. He fell into the boards at practice yesterday and he got hurt. Which explains why Poehling was called back up last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->