GDT: Detroit @ Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
We're a #1 and a #3 d-man away from being a really good team. When we use our speed in transition we are really good, problem is we get stuck in our own end and don't move the puck well from the backend. 2 really good puck movers and howard would make this team good

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Good to know the Howard hate is still lurking here.

Howard has been the better goalie this year.

Wings fans need to realize Mrazek may not be the elite goalie we thought. And I'm still hoping he finds his consistency again.

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Frustrating result, but that was an entertaining third period to watch.
I thought the top two lines looked very good all night minus a rough 1st half for Nielsen.

Sadekuuro

Aug 23, 2005
Cascadia
Mrazek may well rebound (but it probably won't be this season). Goalies, even excellent ones, have bad years like this, and surprisingly few avoid it. He may well come out in October in top notch form. He sucks right now for sure though.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Mrazek may well rebound (but it probably won't be this season). Goalies, even excellent ones, have bad years like this, and surprisingly few avoid it. He may well come out in October in top notch form. He sucks right now for sure though.

Yup even Hasek sucked for Buffalo for a season or two before he turned it around. He had a season like this.

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
This one was at least 1/2 way entertaining. The Wings had some momentum there and tried, just not nearly strong or skilled enough to deserve a victory. I wondered if Dallas could be like against LA, catching a team sleeping with one of their worst games of the season, but not so tonight. This Wings are pathetic- their only hope of a win is other teams play like **** (LA and Chicago). We lose 4-3 in a shootout and "only" 5-2 and the team feels better about themselves, lol. This season is a trainwreck.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
To the guy that said Larkin isn't even that good defensively

I mean he's only top 50 in takeaways. 34 to be exact. He was top 10 earlier in the season

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
To the guy that said Larkin isn't even that good defensively

I mean he's only top 50 in takeaways. 34 to be exact. He was top 10 earlier in the season

And leads the team in plus/minus. By "leads" I mean, "is dead last".

You don't need stats to tell the story, just watch him skate in slow circles in his own zone, waiting for someone else to get the puck back and hit him with a sweet pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad