Determining the winner of Vedder's Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacketracket*

I think roster compilation should also be addressed, in determining the best team according to the rules set out pre-draft.

12 forwards, 7 D-men, and 3 goalies ...

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
jacketracket said:
I think roster compilation should also be addressed, in determining the best team according to the rules set out pre-draft.

12 forwards, 7 D-men, and 3 goalies ...

Disagree completely. Just because a team doesn't have a goalie in the press box(never happens, BTW) doesn't make them weaker.

jacketracket*

Hercules Rockefeller said:
Disagree completely. Just because a team doesn't have a goalie in the press box(never happens, BTW) doesn't make them weaker.
... then requiring 3 goalies shouldn't have been a part of the rules from the start. Some people drafted according to that rule, and some didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
jacketracket said:
... then requiring 3 goalies shouldn't have been a part of the rules from the start. Some people drafted according to that rule, and some didn't.

I agree there. I don't know why there would be regulations on which positions your spares can be. Especially since there isn't 90 quality goalies out there.

Master Lok

Jul 31, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Agree with jacketracket. For those following the rules, its a bit difficult finding a quality 3rd goaltender prospect or otherwise. I still snuck one in late, but I was lucky. most of the ones I wanted went early.

And do some teams have 25 players listed?

Feb 24, 2004
I'm not sure if the trading period is done yet, or if the rosters have been formatted correctly. When I get the ok from Vedder, we will start the voting with the Northeast division. Remember, the top 2 vote-getters move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad