Detailed statistics from DEL games

hage

Mar 9, 2011
You guys should be careful or you'll all get fined by the DEL for criticising their stats pages

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
You guys should be careful or you'll all get fined by the DEL for criticising their stats pages

:laugh:
That's one of the most ridiculous things I have ever witnessed in German hockey and that's saying something. The DEL is just embarrassing itself with that fine for Gross. He is absolutely correct. Navigating that site is just excruciating and you still can't get all the information you're looking for.

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
:laugh:
That's one of the most ridiculous things I have ever witnessed in German hockey and that's saying something. The DEL is just embarrassing itself with that fine for Gross. He is absolutely correct. Navigating that site is just excruciating and you still can't get all the information you're looking for.
Heared the fine thing and instantly thought about this thread.. :laugh:

Sotty

Nov 1, 2004
Westfalen
The new site is terrible. I visited it just two times in total and gave up.
The fine for Gross is ridiculous. I would not have been surprised if they don't give a **** about fans opinions, but when coaches say how terrible your service is you should act fast and definitely not in the way they jsut did.
Just another time where the DEL finds a way to embarrass itself.
Hard to belive but the new NHL.com layout is way better compared to the new DEL site.:amazed:

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
The new site is terrible. I visited it just two times in total and gave up.
The fine for Gross is ridiculous. I would not have been surprised if they don't give a **** about fans opinions, but when coaches say how terrible your service is you should act fast and definitely not in the way they jsut did.
Just another time where the DEL finds a way to embarrass itself.
Hard to belive but the new NHL.com layout is way better compared to the new DEL site.:amazed:

Absolutely agree with the bolded. It is weird, just how many sports websites have undergone recent layout changes and all of them for the worse.
NBA.com is terrible as well, but so far I haven't found anything that doesn't look at least decent in comparison to the DEL page.

Halfdan

May 23, 2017
Hockey rink
Ok, you are right, there is no game by game player log. Or I’m not clever enough to find it. Germany and important hockey stats - an endless theme. There is no NHL like NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad