Confirmed with Link: [DET/TBL] Adam Erne traded for a 4th rd pick in 2020

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I suppose it was a sign that a guy that should have been a simple deal took so long to get around to actually signing. Wasn't a priority.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Without Miller, Callahan, and now Erne, that's 2 spots in the top 12 that need to be filled. Good news for a number of Syracuse guys.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm not surprised by this even slightly. We are heavy on bottom line players to begin with and meanwhile guys like Raddysh, Volkov, ABB, Verhaeghe are all gonna come in guns blazing for a spot. Erne after 6 calendar years of being drafted and 274 professional games never managed to even get 30 points in a season at either the NHL or AHL level. This needed to happen because it's time for these Syracuse guys to either sink or swim and Erne can't be taking a spot from them.

I give Masin 50/50 odds of being traded if he doesn't make the team too.

Reactions: Stammertime91

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Still need to move Domingue. If we get a third for him, then I think we done alright.

Point signing incoming?

It's was all a Brise.

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
Still need to move Domingue. If we get a third for him, then I think we done alright.

Point signing incoming?

It's was all a Brise.
Now that the potential trade partner cannot use the contract slot against the Bolts, I think that getting at least a 3rd for him should be a cinch. And I agree... once that's done and Point is signed, I would say JBB did just fine.... just fine indeed.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I don't know that we can get a 3rd for Dom. His only impressive number is his wins column, and he played on a historically good team. I'm not so sure teams are gonna want to pay anything of substance for a guy who still has a lot of question marks around him.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Not sure why we would want to hand anyone a blank check when we'll need cap space next year.

Unless Joseph and Cirelli score 20 goals and 50 points each and Cernak/Sergachev turn into legit top 4 without babysitters I'm not gonna worry too much. We will find a way bro.

Reactions: T REX

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->