GDT: DET @ SJS | 10:30pm EST | 3/12/2018

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Yay Z!! We're playing that 1 goal game bs. Close enough to just lose but entertaining enough to watch.

Reactions: TheMule93

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
They need to show that play to the veteran unit of Z, Abby, Nyquist, and Kronwall... that's what PP puck movement looks like
Wings pass slow as molasses.

They look at the pass they're going to make for a full 1-2 seconds before doing it. When I watch other teams it's tic tac toe, fast, one touch passing. We are the opposite and it kills us.

I just don't think we have the skill for it for the most part.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Some games he looks like has really good vision.
He’s basically the guy that should be replacing Abby. Same type of player but better skill and vision. That guy that can create space on top lines but has enough finish. Unfortunately he’s not replacing Abby cause we gave him a lifetime deal and a NTC

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
He’s basically the guy that should be replacing Abby. Same type of player but better skill and vision. That guy that can create space on top lines but has enough finish. Unfortunately he’s not replacing Abby cause we gave him a lifetime deal and a NTC

Right.

I think we need to also replace Zetterberg with Glendening, Ericsson with Ouellet, and Larkin with Helm.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
That's the icing on the cake. Another L. At this pace bottom 3 isn't out of the question.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Right.

I think we need to also replace Zetterberg with Glendening, Ericsson with Ouellet, and Larkin with Helm.
Can’t have enough experience. Really don’t know why Svechnikov is up here if he’s just gonna not play every night

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad