Confirmed with Link: [DET/PHI] Kent Huskins for Conditional 7th in 2014

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Anthony SanFilippo @AnthonySan37
We have a #Flyers trade: Flyers have acquired defenseman Kent Huskins from the Detroit Red Wings for a conditional draft pick in 2014.

Detroit Red Wings @DetroitRedWings
BREAKING NEWS -- Red Wings trade D-man Kent Huskins to Philadelphia for conditional 7th round pick in 2014

Thanks for everything?

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames 1 min
“@kso3165: @HeleneStJames if Huskins plays in 5 or more games its a 7th rounder...if not its a cheesesteak.”/They are delicious.

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
My 1st reaction: A 7th for Huskins? Thumbs up, Kenny.
My 2nd reaction: A 7th for Huskins, but only if he plays in 5+ games? Ok, why not?
My 3rd reaction: Mother****er. Does this mean we're not trading White, who we won't re-sign and has 3x the trade value that Huskins does?!?

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
My 2nd reaction: A 7th for Huskins, but only if he plays in 5+ games? Ok, why not?
My 3rd reaction: Mother****er. Does this mean we're not trading White, who we won't re-sign and has 3x the trade value that Huskins does?!?

Yea, would still like to see white moved.

DatsyukToZetterberg

Alligator!
Apr 3, 2011
Island of Tortuga

Well we have CC coming back to the show by next week, DeKeyser with us, Quncey is back in 2-3 weeks and Lashoff appears to be staying with us. I'd say if CC isn't hurt again by the TD we will see White shipped out still.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Good stuff. I think we should trade White and/or Quincey for draft picks now as well so we still have Kronwall, E, Kindl, Smith, Lashoff, Dekeyser, and CC.

Come to think of it, it would have made more sense to trade CC for a 7th and kept Huskins since he is consistenly healthy and a better option for a 7th D. Oh well. No biggie.

crashman

I think I called this in one of the deadline threads.

I said our deadline moves will be signing DeKeyser and trading Huskins for a conditional 7th. lol.

You're batting 1000. But let's be honest, this is typical Ken Holland stuff right here.

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
Good stuff. I think we should trade White and/or Quincey for draft picks now as well so we still have Kronwall, E, Kindl, Smith, Lashoff, Dekeyser, and CC.

Come to think of it, it would have made more sense to trade CC for a 7th and kept Huskins since he is consistenly healthy and a better option for a 7th D. Oh well. No biggie.

No one is going to trade anything for a guy who is perpetually injured and signed for another year at $2.5M.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
No one is going to trade anything for a guy who is perpetually injured and signed for another year at $2.5M.

Yeah I guess we're kinda stuck with him. It's like trying to sell a car with a salvage title :laugh:

CloneHakanPlease*

Almost my exact thoughts

Soft Rock Renegade

May 17, 2012

agree but they're gonna wait for reports on CC from GR and see what DD looks like in practice and then decide what they've got before making the next move.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->