Confirmed Trade: [DET/NYI] Dmytro Timashov for future considerations

DropTheGloves

Sep 18, 2020
The dominos are falling now that the season is starting up again, I guess. Islanders huge winners, didn't give up much at all here.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
A player for a potential taxi squad spot?

Can Red Wing or Leaf fans give a short scouting report?

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Even fringe NHL players are really good at hockey, example #5492.

I remember when playing in a pickup game with co-workers, one of the people was friends with Mike Duco, and the guy played one game with us. He was basically clowning with us as though we were all skating in slow motion and the puck was glued to his blade.

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
So the Islanders traded future considerations to the Red Wings, which traded future considerations to the Rangers for Marc Staal.

So the Islanders owe us future considerations...so consider us your daddy

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Good to at least see the market start to open up a bit. Hopefully we see more signings and moves in general with teams starting up their engines again.

Reactions: xxsciroccoxx

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
I remember when playing in a pickup game with co-workers, one of the people was friends with Mike Duco, and the guy played one game with us. He was basically clowning with us as though we were all skating in slow motion and the puck was glued to his blade.

My cousins fiancé played in a men’s league on Long Island. Most all former college players so pretty good players. Aaron Asham is on one of the teams and he’s pretty much Wayne Gretzky

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
My cousins fiancé played in a men’s league on Long Island. Most all former college players so pretty good players. Aaron Asham is on one of the teams and he’s pretty much Wayne Gretzky

It just goes to show that we (fans) forget just how damn good these guys are, even the "worst" NHL players.

Except Zach Aston-Reese. I'm convinced I can skate circles around that guy. ;)

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Ahhh...the dreaded, "traded for slightly less than peanuts" future considerations deal. Always feel for those guys...but that's really about what Timashov is probably worth.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
a few possibilities why.

depth? Body for taxi squad/reserve? Lou drafted him in TOR?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->