Confirmed Signing with Link: [DET] D Shai Buium signs ELC with the Red Wings (3 years, $925k AAV; begins 2024-25)

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
He was great in Denver and definitely has some upside. Not sure what his projected role will be in the NHL, especially with a crowded defense prospect pool, but happy to have him in the org.

Reactions: WingsToPick4th

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
Had a legitimately more impressive college career than Brock Faber did. Both are 2nd round pick defensemen who instantly started playing above their draft positions.

I'm honestly just posting this to rile people up because I know this is going to offend people...I don't honestly have expectations that he'll be as good as or better than Faber.

Reactions: WingsToPick4th

Indrid Cold

Oct 24, 2022
Had a legitimately more impressive college career than Brock Faber did. Both are 2nd round pick defensemen who instantly started playing above their draft positions.

I'm honestly just posting this to rile people up because I know this is going to offend people...I don't honestly have expectations that he'll be as good as or better than Faber.

Brock Faber sounds like the name if a MMA fighter..... Or am I thinking of Urijah Faber.....

Reactions: JohanFranzenstein

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad