Claimed off Waivers: [DET] Christian Djoos claimed by the Red Wings

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
After Marc Staal's comment, I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't on the taxi squad.

Don't think Staal said anything? All I have heard is one guy on the Wings Forum think he said something, and it be refuted by others on the same Forum. If he said something bad, it would be all over the place, not just some guys hearsay.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
Don't think Staal said anything? All I have heard is one guy on the Wings Forum think he said something, and it be refuted by others on the same Forum. If he said something bad, it would be all over the place, not just some guys hearsay.
Yeah that's true, Staal is a consummate professional don't see him bad mouthing the team.

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com

Marc Staal didn't say anything.

It was Art Regner, wings media guy, trying to be funny or something, on a hot mic after the video of the Yzerman video, says:
"Marc Staal is saying,'I Signed up for this.'"

Nobody refuted anything.
It was exactly what I said happened. Some people made the mistake of thinking somehow Marc Staal got on a hot mic during a hockey game and disparaged the team he was traded to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad