GDT: DET @ BOS | 7:00 EST | 3/6/2018

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
seriously, the linesman screws a chip and chase and then we turn into swiss cheese. Got your wish Mule.

You can't hit the linesman and blame it on him. Larkin f***ed that up.
Someone f***ed up the backcheck too, because they came in at 5 mph

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
If you're going to screw us over and go to overtime to earn a point, at least make it an entertaining OT

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Damn loser point. As much as you want to hate Marchand, he's a good hockey player. Good night for Mantha, I'll take it.

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
I'm watching the replay of the OT goal...but both Larkin and Mantha were lost on defense. Mantha didn't stop the pass and was just standing still while Larkin over skated the puck while Marchand was just left undefended.

Grimm

Jul 21, 2017
Wow. Witkowksi is so ****ing useless.
Ice capades captain!! That was a clean hit. 100% clean. Not in the head, didn't jump, and was about .1 seconds after the guy got rid of the puck. Hilarious reputation call, but I don't think Witkowski has ever been suspended in the NHL for anything except that Calgary incident which was a joke in itself. Clutterbuck is a diving idiot with more career cheap shots than Luke. Marchand has a rap sheet 10x the size of Witkowski's. Tom Wilson, Watson, Paquette are all pugilists with more suspensions yet aren't labeled by officials like that. Absurd.

No Hit League.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
He has a 2 goal 2 assist game and the only thing I can remember is Mantha standing there while the goal scorers skate unimpeded to the goal to have their way with our goalie.

I mean, so blatant.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad