GDT: DET @ BOS | 7:00 EST | 3/6/2018

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
It's ridiculous how he can do no wrong. I honestly don't think I have ever seen Nyquist benched or been accountable for anything. He's been putting up 3rd line numbers for 3 years now, yet every single game, Nyquist on the 1st line!
Funny thing is people were saying he's the next 50 goal scorer.

Not sure what Daley was thinking there

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Jensen hold the damn blue line you had all day to be there then you make things worse by coughing up the puck for a chance, holy can we get this garbage off the team and stop acting like he can play in the nhl

RedWingzz

Everybody loves Raymond
Apr 14, 2009
Canada

Yeah well that one year everything he touched went in. Obviously that was misleading, and gave everyone a false sense of hope. He's just not a good NHL player. He is so unbelievably weak and easy to knock off the puck. Also, his shot is terrible. No aim, no power..just flubs it on net from everywhere.

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
Do they know who scored? First Mantha then Beruzzi and now Mantha again.
Mantha looks like he had last touch

Won't lie, I thought he was gonna be an actual real piece to the puzzle. His first two seasons were nothing but false hope... the introduction of Trashil didn't help either

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
Yeah well that one year everything he touched went in. Obviously that was misleading, and gave everyone a false sense of hope. He's just not a good NHL player. He is so unbelievably weak and easy to knock off the puck. Also, his shot is terrible. No aim, no power..just flubs it on net from everywhere.
It was nuts, he was scoring at a 35ish percent clip. He used to be able to use his speed and get by people, but he doesn't seem to be doing that anymore either. He's never really noticable out there.

Won't lie, I thought he was gonna be an actual real piece to the puzzle. His first two seasons were nothing but false hope... the introduction of Trashil didn't help either
Yea, I was hoping he was too but teams figure out how to defend certain players. He's definitely one of them. Any pressure on him and odds are he's losing the puck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->