GDT: DET @ BOS | 7:00 EST | 3/6/2018

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
It really is amazing how useless Gustav Nyquist is on a shift to shift basis. He floats so much. I can confidently say he is the worst first liner in the NHL. Crazy how this guy has been on the first line every game this year, and has a grand total of 30 points lol. I cannot wait to get rid of him. Hopefully he's gone at the deadline next year. He's probably the softest player in the NHL too.

Reactions: 21 Savage

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
It really is amazing how useless Gustav Nyquist is on a shift to shift basis. He floats so much. I can confidently say he is the worst first liner in the NHL. Crazy how this guy has been on the first line every game this year, and has a grand total of 30 points lol. I cannot wait to get rid of him. Hopefully he's gone at the deadline next year. He's probably the softest player in the NHL too.

He has regressed so much under Trashill, just amazing. Z's love of him is the only reason why he is still on the "1st line"

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
He has regressed so much under Trashill, just amazing. Z's love of him is the only reason why he is still on the "1st line"

It's ridiculous how he can do no wrong. I honestly don't think I have ever seen Nyquist benched or been accountable for anything. He's been putting up 3rd line numbers for 3 years now, yet every single game, Nyquist on the 1st line!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad