GDT: DET @ BOS | 7:00 EST | 3/6/2018

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Improved over how he played last year at center.

he's improved defensively, he has more assists this season (thru 65 games) than the previous two combined (160 games), he's better with puck control and protection allowing him to actually cycle the puck in the offensive zone now, better at faceoffs

worse at goal scoring

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
He's taken 6 less shots coming into tonight through 65 games than he had last year through 80.

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
He doubled his career assist total this year. He's taken huge strides in proving he can play center in this league.
I didn't say his whole game suffered, I said almost. I've since acknowledged that he's taken strides at center. And yeah, I like the way he's distributing. But I think he's best at wing. Ideally, I think you have guys play where they are best. I mean he's there' because they weren't able to draft and develop any good centers lately.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I didn't say his whole game suffered, I said almost. I've since acknowledged that he's taken strides at center. And yeah, I like the way he's distributing. But I think he's best at wing. Ideally, I think you have guys play where they are best. I mean he's there' because they weren't able to draft and develop any good centers lately.
He played wing a majority of last season. He played wing the second half of his rookie year. I like this Larkin better.

I honestly can't see this argument in any fashion from your end.

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
Just started watching... this lady's voice is annoying. Not a good broadcasting voice

EDIT: They score

EDIT EDIT: Blash is an idiot for starting Coreau against the Bruins. At least give him an easier team to play against

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
The amount of powerplay time Justin Abdelkader gets is incredible. He has 7 powerplay points all season...SEVEN, yet is 4th on the team in PP TOI/game. Absolutely ridiculous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad