Confirmed Signing with Link: [DET] Anthony Mantha signs extension (4 years, $5.7M AAV)

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
I watched the press conf. on YT, I like that Mantha stated "he can then sign another 4-5 yr. contract" (with the Wings) @ age 30, once this expires. Nice to hear it from him.
I hate nothing more than when someone comes in to a thread like this (shit show) and uses actual reason and logic... This thread is the equivalent of the kiddie table at Thanksgiving.

DaPhazz

Jun 30, 2016
Indeed it does. Mantha is way more worth 7 years than Anderson is...

"MaNtha iS wAy MoRe WoRtH 7 yEars thAn AnDeRson is..."

All that endless rant based on his 1 goal in a injury plagued 26 game season, well here's 2 in his first with MTL.

13to40

Feb 29, 2016
Montreal
"MaNtha iS wAy MoRe WoRtH 7 yEars thAn AnDeRson is..."

All that endless rant based on his 1 goal in a injury plagued 26 game season, well here's 2 in his first with MTL.

Now let’s see if he can keep it up. Obviously 2G/G is not an average he can sustain, but if he can score 25-30 this year; that would be an extraordinary signing from the Habs.

But saying/thinking he’s worth more than Mantha as of right now is completely absurd. It’s like saying Jo Bernier is better than Price.

Reactions: BStinson

danyhabsfan

Feb 12, 2007
Montreal
Mantha > Anderson

$ RFA years < $ UFA years

and Mantha is still paid a little more than Anderson even tough his deal only cover RFA years.

DaPhazz

Jun 30, 2016
Now let’s see if he can keep it up. Obviously 2G/G is not an average he can sustain, but if he can score 25-30 this year; that would be an extraordinary signing from the Habs.

But saying/thinking he’s worth more than Mantha as of right now is completely absurd. It’s like saying Jo Bernier is better than Price.
Mantha > Andersson AINEC

I never compared the 2 players, that's not my point if you read the thread.

AINEC, man gotta luv that expression, directly makes the comment irrelevant.

Reactions: Slapper

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->