Destiny 2 | Curse of Osiris DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Community: Bungie never listens to us they don't care about us they just want money. Bring back real raids. I miss my sniper secondary.

Bungie: hold my beer

Reactions: tacogeoff

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Alright, I made a new titan and just started, are the two expansion single player storylines supposed to be for after the main one or can they be done at any time?

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
It looks like they are going full on dark mode. I hope they go even darker.

Randallooch

Sep 4, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
They got a good bit of flak for being too lighthearted in the campaign, even though I thought the Ghaul stuff was actually pretty dark, it was always surrounded by fluff. I'd like to see less of the cringe humor (Asher Mir, Failsafe, etc) and more serious story telling. That Cayde6 trailer is actually really cool.

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
The ghost in this game just drives me nuts as well. The amount of "jokes" and sarcastic comments are off putting and don't fit with the universe.

Reactions: Suxnet

Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012
There's this current trend going on where robots have personalities and self awareness and everything and it's just lame. Let's go back to when robots were actually robotic and not simply humans with mechanized appearance.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I'm not getting any dead orbit engrams. I joined them and have been doing strikes crucible public events etc but I have got absolutely nothing. What am I doing wrong? My understanding ks that they will just drop.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
I think the humour would have been fine if they just left it with Cayde, since he's voiced by Nathan Fillion which immediately means he's a goofball. If you're paying the big bucks for him, he should stick to his strengths.

The ghost trying his hand at it did not work well.

Randallooch

Sep 4, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm not getting any dead orbit engrams. I joined them and have been doing strikes crucible public events etc but I have got absolutely nothing. What am I doing wrong? My understanding ks that they will just drop.

The only way to get faction engrams was to pledge to one of them last week, earn tokens by doing anything, and turn them in to the vendor. This week is only the celebration week where the winning faction's weapon is available to purchase at 1,000 glimmer if you pledged, and 50,000 glimmer if you didn't.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
The only way to get faction engrams was to pledge to one of them last week, earn tokens by doing anything, and turn them in to the vendor. This week is only the celebration week where the winning faction's weapon is available to purchase at 1,000 glimmer if you pledged, and 50,000 glimmer if you didn't.
Weird. I picked the dead orbit after talking to all three and havnt got anything yet. Is it only for one character or all three? I picked with my titan but have been playing with my warlock and hunter

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
Weird. I picked the dead orbit after talking to all three and havnt got anything yet. Is it only for one character or all three? I picked with my titan but have been playing with my warlock and hunter
It was for all three however you could only earn engrams last week. This week you can only buy the weapon that Dead Orbit is selling.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Man this season and the New DLC have been fun! Doing Brother Vance’s weapons quest and the Sleeper Simulant grinding is fun!

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Finished the Osiris DLC, I thought it was pretty good, need to up my power level a bit before trying Warmind. I see Iron Banana is back, how has that changed from Destiny 1? Are the maps any good? I haven't done way Crucible yet

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
Finished the Osiris DLC, I thought it was pretty good, need to up my power level a bit before trying Warmind. I see Iron Banana is back, how has that changed from Destiny 1? Are the maps any good? I haven't done way Crucible yet

Currently Iron Banner is not light level enabled so you won't be at a disadvantage if your low light (there changing it in the fall). IB is 6v6 while regular crucible is 4v4. Maps are solid. Also you don't get max light rewards like D1.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC

The Iron Banner is so f***ing unbalanced (worse than the crucible). Maps are good but the team balancing is completely and utterly messed up.

The thing to do is the Brother Vance weapons quests. It takes some grinding but they’re great weapons.

That’s said, do Warmind and complete the story. It takes the game to a new level. Once you do that do the Sleeper Simulant quest which starts after you finish the Warmind story. It’s So, so deadly.

Graviton Lance is life

Fact. It’s so helpful in the Warmind story.

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
Sunshot is a heck of an add-clearer now too. those splosions come in real handy for thrall swarms in EP etc

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Didn't know Vance had his own weapon quests, after I finished the story in CoO i went straight to Warmind and it's endgame content. I'll have to swing by him and see what it's all about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->