Destiny 2 | Curse of Osiris DLC - Part II

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
I think I got like 3 of my Valor resets done just by doing the Luna's grind. Nice of them to give you Valor and Glory points at the same time, I guess.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Just got a curated Mindbender's and it doesn't have Full Choke? What's the point?

Got another one w/ Full Choke and Slideshot, though.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Yes. It's almost a must have for the Last Wish raid.

Leviathan Raid weapons and Sleeper too. Been seeing that in new raid videos.

They changed things up when Forsaken was released. You need to complete a Nightfall to get all the keys you’ll need. Take the Keyes to Mars and you’ll get the decryption key for EP.

Looks like they changed it up a gain with the Mars flashpoint. Doing heroic adventures will get you two per level.

I think I got like 3 of my Valor resets done just by doing the Luna's grind. Nice of them to give you Valor and Glory points at the same time, I guess.

FYI it’s double points weekend in the crucible.

Randallooch

Sep 4, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Finally got my Luna's this week. I have not used 180 RPM hand cannons, so I definitely need some practice with it. It feels easier to hit shots with Ace than it does Luna, but when you 3-tap someone, it's so rewarding. PC is so sweaty. I bounced between 1600-1900 for so long then eventually broke through.

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
Just got a curated Mindbender's and it doesn't have Full Choke? What's the point?

Got another one w/ Full Choke and Slideshot, though.

I also got the curated roll. That one is just geared more towards PVE.

Syzm is your tag, right? Think we were teammates in comp last week. PurpleCobraz21. I was running in a 3. We lost 51-50 on Distant Shores. I cried.

Got my Luna though. Love this gun. Range isn't great though. Really gotta be disciplined with it and not challenge long lanes. Some maps you gotta take it off and run a Pulse. Can't stomach comp to even care about 5500 though. Just happy with this.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
- Finished Nascent Dawn quest and was quite disappointed that all I got from it was the catalyst blueprint, lol.

- 7 of 15 nodes for Sleeper. Need 20 more keys which is quite manageable since you get two every time for the public warsat event.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
I played against Dolemite in IB

Yeah? I’ve been playing a lot of Iron Banana lately. Getting good at it.

- Finished Nascent Dawn quest and was quite disappointed that all I got from it was the catalyst blueprint, lol.

- 7 of 15 nodes for Sleeper. Need 20 more keys which is quite manageable since you get two every time for the public warsat event.

Trust me the keys pile up.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014

It kind of made sense at the time, because that was right after they introduced the exotic catalyst system into the game. So they basically used that quest to push the idea that they exist and the kind of effects/bonuses they can have.

ILikeTurtles

Sep 2, 2010
Got to 6/15 sleeper nodes last night. Not difficult but man is it boring. Helps to have a buddy to grind it with.

ILikeTurtles

Sep 2, 2010
Welcome to the grind. Lol
Ha thanks, I got almost half way in one sitting so it isn't terrible. D2 is definitely the most grind intensive game I've ever played but man is it ever fun. I'm ready to have it and have a fighting chance in Gambit. My fate cries foul holds its own well enough against players but I need the sleeper.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Pretty much at that point where I hit a wall, and stop playing probably until next year unless the dlc is really good but the track record says it won't be.

PL 600 and have completed the raid multiple times. Done shattered throne, resetted my gambit and crucible ranks, etc. The masterwork core system is terrible and kind of just turned me off of the game since I can't make anythinf I like masterworked or infuse stuff I like to a higher pl.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Ahhhhh, I hate the pacific time zone...I didn't realise that Xur doesn't show up until 11 am Pacific.

Bungie outlined the new infused system in their weekly post, sounds like getting cores should be somewhat easier
They should make them easier to get in loot drops and weapon dismantles. Additionally, every single exotic item from any season should bring about a random set of mastercores ranging from one to three (if it's a yellow/cataylist weapon).

EP shotgun
What's the best way of getting the loot key cache? I got one randomly by doing stuff on Mars, and beat a seventh wave boss which looked like a giant hive knight. I also beat the giant **** ogre, but didn't have the cache key then.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad