Destiny 2 | Curse of Osiris DLC - Part II

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
I doubt I'll bother with Wayfarer.

I just need two more seasons at Legend for Unbroken (one more after this season... on the way now).

I also just need the damn Eggs and Dragon bones for Cursebreaker.

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
It's too bad everyone (that I know at least) abandoned this game for Division 2. Anyone here still play Comp? Solo queueing sucks.

JaegerDice

Dec 26, 2014
On the one hand it’s dominating the crucible. On the other hand whiners don’t know the first thing about how to counter these weapons.

Pretty much.

Yes, Luna's Howl and Not Forgotten are powerful.

...wasn't that the point? That you complete a very difficult task (probably the most difficult in the game as far as Not Forgotten is concerned) and get rewarded with a gun that is better than most of the guns in the game?

Would anybody do ANY challenging quest in ANY loot game if every reward came with the fine-print of 'we're going to nerf this thing in 6 months cause we really haven't thought about game balance that much'.

You want to make Not Forgotten and Luna's Howl less of a problem?

How about stop making us play 6v6 on maps designed for 4v4. How about you give us maps with longer sight-lines, or large open areas, so that hand-cannon users can get punished at range if they're too aggressive on their approach (likewise for shotgun rushers). That optimal TTK don't mean shit if the opposition can engage beyond your damage drop-off point.

JaegerDice

Dec 26, 2014
Bungie WOULD drop a massive exotic quest right when my condo is getting renovated and all my gaming shit is packed up.

Argh.

JaegerDice

Dec 26, 2014
This quest makes the Whisper of the Worm look like a public event.

I'm looking forward to doing it.

My problem is that I play D2 on Xbox One, and given the population, it's probably going to be a pain in the ass to get an LFG for anybody doing the quest in like 3 weeks.

Ah well.

I'm having day dreams of pairing this with the Recluse. *swoons*

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
I'm looking forward to doing it.

My problem is that I play D2 on Xbox One, and given the population, it's probably going to be a pain in the ass to get an LFG for anybody doing the quest in like 3 weeks.

Ah well.

I'm having day dreams of pairing this with the Recluse. *swoons*

Stay away from that one for this. You need to break elemental shields. Strong ones.

Whisper of the Worm
Arbalest
Hard Light
22% Delerium
Hammerhead

Are the top ones to use to break shields quickly.

Shanks are the ones to target first.

JaegerDice

Dec 26, 2014
Stay away from that one for this. You need to break elemental shields. Strong ones.

Whisper of the Worm
Arbalest
Hard Light
22% Delerium
Hammerhead

Are the top ones to use to break shields quickly.

Shanks are the ones to target first.

Oh I meant when I got the gun, not in the process of getting it.

Arbalast is a no-go because I had to pack up before finishing the event. Hopefully they'll add it to the drop pool and I'll get lucky.

I have Whisper, Hard Light and a great rolled Hammerhead.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Like this game better than Division 2. Tried Division 2 first & then this, in Division 2 i hate not being able to jump around everywhere & the cover system sometimes glues you to the wall & unable to run away sometimes when the cover system has a delay in allowing you to exit it.

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Took our group five tries to get it down and when we did it was awesome.

Nice, haven't had time yet myself. Heard there's a cheese out there that delays the timer indefinitely, because, ya know... of course there is. Seems much easier than the Outbreak Prime quest in D1 at least, damn that was a pain in the ass. The catalyst sounds difficult too so that's good

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Nice, haven't had time yet myself. Heard there's a cheese out there that delays the timer indefinitely, because, ya know... of course there is. Seems much easier than the Outbreak Prime quest in D1 at least, damn that was a pain in the ass. The catalyst sounds difficult too so that's good

Don’t do the cheese. It’s really fun and makes the Whisper of the worm look like a public event.

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
Bungie going back to their old ways and nerfing everything that makes players feel powerful in PVE.

Ah shit, here we go again.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Game's been out for a couple years time to make everything suck again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->