GDT: Despite what it looks like outside, we are not playing the Suns tonight, it’s the Stars

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
Today I challenge you to look at the beauty of life and see the good in our stickpuck team.

I am grateful for Jordan. I have killed this man in the past and I apologize. He does things for our team we can't easily replace.

I am grateful for HCRB. We suffered for a long time because we rushed kids to play before they were ready. HCRB doesn't do that and you can see that our team is more prepared because of it.

Finally I am grateful for hockey. Win or lose today I am happy to see our team on the ice to see how Dallas measures up against us. I pray we do well and come out injury free.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Doubt it. He didn’t practice yesterday. Lucky for you Pinto, Bean will be in.

upload_2021-1-30_11-13-21.gif

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
I remember posting before the season started that I wasn't afraid of the stars, but man have they looked solid so far. Apparently they are tied with the canes for 1st in GA/game at 1.5, so that's neat
Honestly though they haven't really played anyone yet. They had the Preds but they are a middle of the road club. We are their first big test

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
I remember posting before the season started that I wasn't afraid of the stars, but man have they looked solid so far. Apparently they are tied with the canes for 1st in GA/game at 1.5, so that's neat

Yeah, I definitely was overconfident in my dismissal of them preseason. Welp! The joys of playing both participants in the last Stanley Cup continue :)

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Yeah, but they embarrassed the Preds. Something we weren’t able to do.

Blow outs happen, and the team scoring like crazy doesn't always have to be the better team. That said we handled the Preds pretty well. And those 2 see a lot more of each other then we do.

Also on a completely useless fact type thing. Didn't we sweep them the year before last and they swept us last year? If so it just makes sense that we sweep them this year

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
Canucks fan coming in peace, not that it matters...we never play each other anymore :'(
I have 12 Years a Slavin on my fantasy team and his status just switched to healthy -- but it looks like he's not playing today? Boooo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad