Confirmed with Link: Deslauriers traded to Anaheim for 2020 4th round pick.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
There is no official confirmation. Thread is jumping the gun, Pagnotta style.

Rumor came from a reader of DLC.

"A reader is telling us that Nicolas Deslauriers MAY HAVE MAYBE also been traded (to the Ducks) for a 4th round pick. To be continued."

C'mon, MAY HAVE MAYBE? That's all it takes to start a thread in here? A MAY HAVE MAYBE from a random reader of DLC?

Guess you owe a random DLC reader an apology...

JC Superstar

Aug 7, 2013
Not as much as it seems, still have to sign Armia and Lehkonen…...but do we really have to sign both of them if we add a forward?
#TradeBait

The thing is we are in addition by substraction territory: every player we sign, we get to send one in the AHL and drop 925 000 off the cap. so if we sign Hudon and Armia, we might drop Weise and Peca and we've got a zero sum game or about. And it leaves us with 2 spots either for a forward free agent or a prospect.

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
I know it’s not 2005 anymore but the Hans are getting pretty soft pretty quick

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Well there’s no denying there’s a lot less grit now than there was this morning

I guess that depends on whether you thought DLO would ever lace them up again for us or if Shaw was going to provide all that much grit going forward. I wouldn't say there's a 'lot' less of anything on the habs relative to this morning. If we sign someone like Lee, well we're ahead of where we were.

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Alzner & Weise burried
Shaw & D-Lo Traded
Lehky & Armia Pending

$16.6 Million in cap space

Almost masterful.

I believe they only save 1.1mil each for Weise and Alzner so it should be 15.5mil. However, it could be higher than that because even after sending Alzner down they will have 7 Nhl D under contract. I have to beleive they will add a LD so it looks like Reilly might be the man left out and down to the A, as I don't see Mete or Kulak going down.. This will save another 1.1. So looks like its around the 16.6 mark. Lots of room to be active

CAR3YPR1CE

Aug 11, 2016
Are you sure about this figure ? Cap Friendly is listing more around 13 and a half.

Drouin Domi Gally
Tatar Danault Byron
Lehky* KK Armia*
XXXX Thompson Weal
Peca XXXX

Mete Weber
Kulak Petry
Reilly Juulsen
Folin

Price
Lindgren

$16.6M Cap Space

Jul 6, 2016
Drouin Domi Gally
Tatar Danault Byron
Lehky* KK Armia*
XXXX Thompson Weal
Peca XXXX

Mete Weber
Kulak Petry
Reilly Juulsen
Folin

Price
Lindgren

$16.6M Cap Space

What about Alzner + Weise. + Schlemko + Mason ?

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
I believe they only save 1.1mil each for Weise and Alzner so it should be 15.5mil. However, it could be higher than that because even after sending Alzner down they will have 7 Nhl D under contract. I have to beleive they will add a LD so it looks like Reilly might be the man left out and down to the A, as I don't see Mete or Kulak going down.. This will save another 1.1. So looks like its around the 16.6 mark. Lots of room to be active
the guy they just re-signed ?

wouldnt make sense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad