Confirmed with Link: Deslauriers traded to Anaheim for 2020 4th round pick.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Can we make more trades with Bob Murray? One of the worst GMs in the league. And if the Sens are helping out the Leafs by taking on Zaitsev and Brown, tell them to take Alzner and Weise.

Reactions: NotProkofievian

dcyhabs

May 30, 2008
Montreal
I'm amazed both that the habs braintrust had the perception to move on from Deslaurier and that they succeeded in getting an asset back.

On the other hand I suspect that MB has no plan for the money so he could do literally anything. He may just be planning to have cap space after the frenzy when the remaining free agents have limited options.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
I like this move, and a lot of other moves lately by MB. Even if I would’ve drafted different guys, I like the direction and I think will be great in a couple years. I hope we don’t sign any money sucking UFAs and build through the draft!

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Tell that to Weber

I was very disappointed in Shea's physical play last year, he was awful playing the body. I am not looking for toughness, regarding fighting ability, but we need some players on the 4th and 3rd lines to have a physical component to the game, This team will once again be burned out by January.

Jul 6, 2016
I was very disappointed in Shea's physical play last year, he was awful playing the body. I am not looking for toughness, regarding fighting ability, but we need some players on the 4th and 3rd lines to have a physical component to the game, This team will once again be burned out by January.

Hey Surprise ! McCarron might be the guy ! The guy is finally "fixed" and has taken power skating lessons.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Hey Surprise ! McCarron might be the guy ! The guy is finally "fixed" and has taken power skating lessons.
McCarron can still fit in the picture in 2 years or even this year, he can play wing on the 3rd or 4th line, ... IF he did get some Speed on his Skates, ( ) we all know what the word SPEED is and we all know the LACK of speed when we see it too.

Jul 6, 2016
McCarron can still fit in the picture in 2 years or even this year, he can play wing on the 3ed or 4th line, IF he did get some speed on his skates, we all know what the word speed is and we all know the lack of speed when we see it too.

Yes. Let's wait to see him at the camp. It,s now or never for him to get at NHL level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->