WJC: Desktop Wallpaper

Fulcrum

Hey guys,

I created a 2012 WJC desktop wallpaper for those who want to be reminded once in a while and WJC nuts (like me?) lol. One is if you have some desktop items that you want visible, the other one is if you want the "Full" experience.

Cheers!

PS.The sizes are as big as I could get them on the net after some searching..

WJC-2011-2560x1600-desk.jpg

WJC-2011-2560x1600.jpg

Fulcrum

Lol, small things IMO. I can turn them around, but then the whole image of them facing each other will be lost..

3 Minute Minor

Sep 29, 2009
If you flip Granlund and Etem and switch the flags locations they'd work. The only thing you notice with Zibanejad is that his helmet has reebok backwards and he shoots right not left lol

YoSoGordo

Mar 4, 2010
Edmonton
Are you taking requests? Because i would love one! If so could you make a tyler bunz for canada an oscar klefbom for sweden a martin marincin one for slovakia david musil for czech republic and A kristians pelss for latvia one. If so it would be greatly appreciated!!

Fulcrum

Are you taking requests? Because i would love one! If so could you make a tyler bunz for canada an oscar klefbom for sweden a martin marincin one for slovakia david musil for czech republic and A kristians pelss for latvia one. If so it would be greatly appreciated!!

Seperate or all together in one? Some are hard to make because it's hard to find good quality pictures (800pix and up), especially in the national uniforms.

Christien

May 1, 2010
Do you think you could make me a Kuznetsov background? BTW, great job man :)

Last edited:

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
Amazing job Mr. Fulcrum! ♫ It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year ♫, don't we all agree!!! WORLD JUNIOR HOCKEY CHAMPIONSHIPS 2 WEEKS AWAY!!!

YoSoGordo

Mar 4, 2010
Edmonton
Here's Sir Klefbom..

klebfom.jpg
Sweet thx bro!! Is there any chance you can make one with all those peeps? Or just other seperate one player backgrounds? (i have a slideshow desktop background and i think it would be sweet to have more) thanks and good work!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad