Status
Not open for further replies.

silver_made*

how you will feel/your reaction will be to:

A) an official cancelation-of-the-season announcement
B) The two sides sign a new CBA and the season is saved by the 2/16 @ 11am
deadline

for myself:

A) will likely spit every curse word I can think of and kick my dogs a few times (short, quick little kicks that will result in no more than squealing and wincing)

B) I just may cry (it's that important)

bladoww

Team of the Future
Jan 13, 2005
I'm not too down with the dog thing, but the rest I'm right there with you.

ScottyBowman

Mar 10, 2003
Detroit
Visit site
I could care less either way. I'm not dying for hockey. I actually find this bickering, drama, love letters, and CBA trashing talking more exciting than the playoffs.

Jared Ramsden

Feb 28, 2002
Calgary
eSabre said:
The severe malaise that has been present in this whole thing will remain. That's about it.

It's been an inevitability, but I'll be glad when this is finally decided so we won't be jerked around anymore.

Yes. This stuff distracts me to the point where i can't concentrate on other things in life :cry:

monkey_00*

silver_made said:

deadline

for myself:

A) will likely spit every curse word I can think of and kick my dogs a few times (short, quick little kicks that will result in no more than squealing and wincing)

silver_made.............

A) Oh well.........I'll just continue to watch OHL, AHL and College hockey......despite what might happen with the NHL, Hockey is still strong up here in Canada and in GREAT shape!

B) I don't know about this one.......it cheapens the season to have a short one BUT I guess a 24-game season is better than nothing right?

Cheers!

GoM

Dec 17, 2003
Toronto
dailyfaceoff.com

-Their own damn fault. I'm here when the NHL is back, until then...good luck getting back here.

B) The two sides sign a new CBA and the season is saved by the 2/16 @ 11am deadline

-Good. Get on the ice.

Weary

Jul 1, 2003
silver_made said:

I will be happy because it means Bettman will get the boot and have nothing to do with hockey ever again.

deadline
My stomach will twist in knots as I realize Bettman and Goodenow will repeat this charade six years down the road. A cancelled season is worth avoiding that.

mr gib

Sep 19, 2004
vancouver
www.bigtopkarma.com
silver_made said:

deadline

for myself:

a - i would be sad if they called the season at this point - b - i would be relieved - although for my selfish reasons - i like the nba but the poker, dog show's, and the steroid league - jeez - these player's are the most standup guy's in the world of sport's - i will continue to think bettman has been the downfall of the greatest sport and league that ever was - eagleson was a saint compared to this guy - imo -

DevilFisch

Jan 11, 2003
Edison, NJ
www.inlouwetrust.com
For A, I will be rather dissapointed. I don't think I'll do anything physical. But maybe cuss a bit. Said cussing will involve the words "Break" and "Union." Then I will be more pro-active in following the Albany River Rats.

For B, I will be rather relieved and waiting for games to begin to cheer for NJ.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004

Curse, punch the wall, swear, punch something else, get mad, ruin my late Valentine's Day supper

B) The two sides sign a new CBA and the season is saved by the 2/16 @ 11am deadline

Cry, scream, wear my Habs jersey until is stinks, clean it, then wear it again... Jump, scream again, become hysterical and... go buy a 12 pack

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
A.) I will wake up and take a shower
B.) I will wake up and get cereal.
C.) I may just stay in bed.

Either way I doubt I will be awake for the announcment.

canucksfan

Mar 16, 2002
British Columbia
Visit site
A. It wouldn't bother that much. I expected the lockout to go over a year. I still can watch junior hockey which I like better most nights anyways.

B. Good then these dumb talks will be over with.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
a) Well a week ago I wouldn't of cared that much at all, pretty much expected it. But....after these last 2 days my opinion has changed and if they don't get a deal done now :mad: :mad: :mad:

b) I would be off the wall happy! Hockey Night in Canada would be back!!!!!! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->