Injury Report: Dermott

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
The new look D pairs we're going with for tonight are interesting, but no callup was a good indication of Dermott being not too far off from a return. Happy to hear that.

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
With absolutely nothing on the line in tonight's game, I guess Babcock wants to see how his defenders handle strange pairings and different sides. I suspect some of these pairings won't work at all but it will inform Babcock of what he can and cannot do if he loses a defender during a playoff game.

Reactions: NoTouchIcing

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
With absolutely nothing on the line in tonight's game, I guess Babcock wants to see how his defenders handle strange pairings and different sides. I suspect some of these pairings won't work at all but it will inform Babcock of what he can and cannot do if he loses a defender during a playoff game.

Or maybe the pressure's getting him and he's losing his mind?

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
So sit him tonight, and let him play against Jersey? Or Montreal? Or would you want to sit him until the playoffs start?
Maybe play the last game depending on how his ankle is. Let it rest almost as long as it needs.

BayStreetBully

Oct 25, 2007
Toronto
yay only a few days it looks like! after that happened i just wanted the game to end..forfeit the remainder of our game haha, no more injuries omg!

Lol good point. It wouldn’t be a bad idea to forfeit the rest of the season to stay injury-free!

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
I agree. Borgman recall to rest Hainsey was an option I wonder if they thought about it.

I wonder if Babcock just doesn't want to rest him. Hainsey has been playing better lately getting since his injury maybe Babcock is worried more rest will just lead to rust. We'll sill have at least a three day possibly four day break before the first game.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I wonder if Babcock just doesn't want to rest him. Hainsey has been playing better lately getting since his injury maybe Babcock is worried more rest will just lead to rust. We'll sill have at least a three day possibly four day break before the first game.

for me it's not the rust.
it's the fact i'm scared he'll actually die from exhaustion lmao

Reactions: IamruKusleaf

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
Jake and Roman are a pair? With those pairings I'm thinking Proline is a good bet..... Jack scores at least 2 tonight and Austin will score at least 2, dude was upstaged by Jack in their last game, Austin ain't the type to play 2nd fiddle to anyone. Monster game from the stars tonight.... book it!

Crazy Monkey

Aug 9, 2009
A lot of times fractures dont show up until a week later on radiographs. Its the overall clinical picture in conjunction with imaging that will come up with final diagnosis,

CT would have a high sensitivity for picking up a fracture, even early on

I think for the average person, I agree with your statement. But he's a pro athlete and won't be waiting weeks to get an answer. He'll be getting/got a CT is my bet

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
upload_2018-4-2_22-37-23.png

off the inside of his left foot, without him even seeing it.
image 1: hits medial malleolus, image 2 bounces off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad