GDT: Derek Stepan level effort GDT: Preseason Game 6: Coyotes @ Golden Knights (Should've been Aces) | 10/7/2022 19:00 AZST | ESPN+?

MaKarter

Big Game Bo
Jun 21, 2019
Fort Collins CO
He hasn’t looked good with anyone to be honest. He has almost zero hockey IQ
It will take him a bit to get going. But even when he gets going he will need someone to carry his pairing.

Timmins is a good guy and I wish him well but he wasn't a superb athlete before head and knee injuries.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Woof, that was one bad hockey game. Guys falling all over the place, atrocious passing, and just terrible effort. I know it's one preseason game but I tip my hat to you folks who are going to pay $250 a night to watch that. I'm in AZ for 3 months this winter but I'm not sure I'm willing to spend money to even attend one game, maybe next year??

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Woof, that was one bad hockey game. Guys falling all over the place, atrocious passing, and just terrible effort. I know it's one preseason game but I tip my hat to you folks who are going to pay $250 a night to watch that. I'm in AZ for 3 months this winter but I'm not sure I'm willing to spend money to even attend one game, maybe next year??
I took a hiatus last year, and it will extend into this season.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
That's what you say after your first intrasquad scrimmage...not your 5th preseason game.
Exactly. In my opinion, the last two games you should have your full roster playing, not still evaluating. Maybe tonight we get more clarity. I guess it doesn't really matter for this SC contending team.

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
I'll watch them on TV until more of the new talents starts to be infused.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Exactly. In my opinion, the last two games you should have your full roster playing, not still evaluating. Maybe tonight we get more clarity. I guess it doesn't really matter for this SC contending team.
Tank season. Take as much time as u need.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad