Derek Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOCKEY_GURU

Jun 27, 2002
Visit site
well since no one has stepped up and answered yet...I'll give it my best shot/guess..I think he'l be 2nd line and about 45 points (provided we have a full season)...he's small but strong on his skates and talented....im not sure whats the best comparison (style wise) but he did remind me a bit of recchi in one game I saw him.

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
I'd have to say he will be a 2nd line player but I don't know if he'll be there this season. I'd have to say he'll start on the 3rd line and have to work his way up to the 3rd line. IMO he'll score between 35-40 pts this year with career potential of 60-70pts.

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
trahans99 said:
I'd have to say he will be a 2nd line player but I don't know if he'll be there this season. I'd have to say he'll start on the 3rd line and have to work his way up to the 3rd line. IMO he'll score between 35-40 pts this year with career potential of 60-70pts.

I've played against Derek and watched him play for years. There's no one at the rink who tries harder when it's game time. He's about 5"9.5 188 lbs. His legs are HUGE....

To me he's a Peter Forsberg type player but of the second line level. He'll top out at 65- 70 points.
HOWEVER if he plays with good players in a first line environment I think he could turn a few heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->