Derek Roy LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanboySlayer*

Totally invisible and utterly useless for the Canucks - and this was OUR number 1 center. So glad Terry Pegula is keeping Darcy Regier around, looking forward to many more number 1 centers of Roy's caliber under Regier's management.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
And an ex-player should have it's own thread because?

Around the NHL and/or GDT playoffs would of been a better choice my friend.

On the topic ... Roy isn't there for the same reasons he was in Buffalo. He's not expected to do the heavy lifting there. Different situations. Much diffferent.

FanboySlayer*

And an ex-player should have it's own thread because?

Around the NHL and/or GDT playoffs would of been a better choice my friend.

On the topic ... Roy isn't there for the same reasons he was in Buffalo. He's not expected to do the heavy lifting there. Different situations. Much diffferent.

he's doing nothing in his new role, the same as he did in his role in Buffalo. he's consistent, a consistent underachiever whether there's much to be expected of him or something lesser.

now some idiot will come in and give me his career scoring stats to prove he's not an underachiever - to which i'll have to reply that when you give any NHL caliber center the top line role and first unit PP service they all put up numbers like Roy's.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Totally invisible and utterly useless for the Canucks - and this was OUR number 1 center. So glad Terry Pegula is keeping Darcy Regier around, looking forward to many more number 1 centers of Roy's caliber under Regier's management.

Darcy Regier also traded Roy. This thread is pointless on so many levels.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
He really is horrid, I mean beyond bad. He is far worse than when he was here at the end of his Sabre career. Otter for Roy was a steal for us IMO.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Did everyone besides me miss that nice steal/set up he had on the Hamhuis goal? I'm as glad he's gone as anyone, but none of of Vancouver's forwards -- except Kesler -- have done well in this series. Roy hasn't actually been awful.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
Roy produced at the exact same rate as Vanek from 05-06 to 11-12 k bye

Clock

May 13, 2006
Unworthy of a thread. Use "Around the NHL" if you want to discuss ex-players still in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad