Depth at Center remains strength of Vancouver Canucks system

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005
bo_horvat_vancouver_110614.jpg
Photo: Bo Horvat is transitioning from the OHL to the AHL in 2014-15. He is still looking to record his first point after five games. (courtesy of Ezra Shaw/Getty Images)

With the Vancouver Canucks entering something of a mini-rebuild, they have built up a pipeline of extremely talented young centers that are nearly on the cusp of being ready for the NHL. While the NHL squad’s top talent is slowly aging and settling more into the latter stages of their careers, the Canucks have many players who are going to be considered cornerstones of the franchise waiting just on the other side.… read more

The post Depth at Center remains strength of Vancouver Canucks system appeared first on Hockey's Future.

More...

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I actually enjoyed the article, one of the better ones they have made 2bh.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
The part about Vey killed it imo

I liked the development of that bit.

Vey outshined Horvat in the preseason, so Horvat had to go to the Minors (where he might be a call-up option soon!). But Vey has had to move to the wing, which would pretty much entirely invalidate the ridiculous earlier premise of Horvat losing the battle between the two. It just doesn't actually make any sense...at all. Even the mistakes aren't logically congruent.

But my personal favourite...was the quip about Gustav Forsling's "Big Shutdown Game" i think. But it's so hard to choose. There are so many fun things that make very little sense.

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
There's a mistake in the first line he's not transitioning into the ahl this year who writes these things

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad