Recalled/Assigned: Dennis Gilbert

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Always one of the noticeable guys out there when I watch Rockford. In a good way. This guy brings some nasty and loves to throw his weight around.

Reactions: ray c and migi

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Just do not partner him with Seabs..that dooms Gilbert as it does everyone Seabs anchors to the bottom...

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Just do not partner him with Seabs..that dooms Gilbert as it does everyone Seabs anchors to the bottom...
I never thought I’d see the day where literally every poster in HF Hawks would agree on something. But here we are.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
He was stated by Powers as in for Forsling. So that will happen.

But that's a better option than partnering him with Murphy against top matchup. Just put him in as the legit 3rd pairing against the weakest competition you can.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Forsling played a few games at RD but not enough to say it's fine for him.

Ideally the easiest unit for him could be pair him with Gus in easy offensive role but that's also not his style.

Maybe they should have called up Joker as well and played them together.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
I think you only have 4 recalls after the trade deadline, so they can't bring too many guys up. Gilbert was one recall, Sikura and Delia are 2 more, so they only have one recall left I believe.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I think you only have 4 recalls after the trade deadline, so they can't bring too many guys up. Gilbert was one recall, Sikura and Delia are 2 more, so they only have one recall left I believe.

Delia might not count as he was considered an emergency.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
I dont think the Hawks are gonna call anyone else up for their final games because then they couldnt play for Rockford in a game.

Esq

in terrorem
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2009
Village in the City
He looked good last night. Nice to see one of our defenseman actually try to move an opposing player from in front of our net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad